DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The WW trailer has it looking like a movie that has no way of being bad. The WWII stuff, the action. All looks great. I think that'll be their first W. And I think JL will be ehh based off their trailer. Looks like it should've came out when Avengers 1 did

Last edited:
wonder woman aint making no 700 million. she not popular enough

Tempted to agree but IDK. With this being her first appearance on the big screen and the first solo film for a heroine I could see fans coming out of the woodwork for this type of thing. At the end of the day, she is still the most well-known female hero. But the lackluster performance of the franchise thus far could hurt her film too.

Last edited:
The WW trailer has it looking like a movie that has no way of being bad. The WWII stuff, the action. All looks great. I think that'll be their first W.

I agree to a certain extent, but this is DC. I said that for BvS, then gave another chance for SS. 2 films in 2016 with a decent/good trailers and the movie was unsatisfactory, at least for me.

I'm holding judgement for WW, maybe I'll watch on the 2nd or 3rd week depending on reviews and word of mouth. I'm not paying DC for another half-baked movie.

Ezra on the winning team
pimp.gif

DC going for the 4th ring with WW

#Dynasty
They don't even have a medal for just participating

imo females rather go to the movies to see a male hero than go to see a female hero

i got a feeling ww gonna do under 500

I only see 1 ring.

Nobody cares for BB anymore, and TDKR is trash
:lol:
was being sarcastic, they have no rings in the DCEU and TDK is their only decent effort from past years

I just find it funny that people are still caping hard. I feel like DC fanboys are always arguing/defending these movies as if people are calling TDK garbage. I mean really 3 rings? and a 4th coming up in WW?? Theatrical or Extended version??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom