DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

and jesus besides gal and chris pine i dont know who these cast members are

Robin Wright in armor is a win. :smoking

I've said it a dozen times already but I did enjoy man of steel a lot. Just cut out that tornado / twister scene and i'd have no complaints.

Robin Wright in armor is a win. :smoking

I've said it a dozen times already but I did enjoy man of steel a lot. Just cut out that tornado / twister scene and i'd have no complaints.
I thought that I was the only one on here that enjoyed the hell out of MoS 
laugh.gif

And Amber Heard 
smile.gif

Last edited:
His fights with zod's goons were so lit.

Showing bearded and drifter clark was kinda cool.

The tornado scene is almost enough to make the entire movie a waste. Truly one of the worst Superman scenes of all time.

Last edited:
The tornado scene is almost enough to make the entire movie a waste. Truly one of the worst Superman scenes of all time.

It leaves you wondering who the hell were the higher ups at the movie studio who saw it and said ok. I would've stood up in my chair and yelled "what the eff was that?". Then told them to take that crap out.

God I hate that scene

It leaves you wondering who the hell were the higher ups at the movie studio who saw it and said ok. I would've stood up in my chair and yelled "what the eff was that?". Then told them to take that crap out.

Almost spit out my water at the thought of this.

Agreed it's the worst scene of the movie, but the message still hits IMO. 

Could they have delivered better? Absolutely...but it doesn't ruin the movie for me at all. I think it actually pays more dividends given BvS.

Jonathan Kent sacrificed himself because he felt like the world wasn't ready for "aliens", and given everything that happens with Zod and Lex/Bat he was right...

Total waste of Kevin Costner.
I almost feel like secretly they were saying Russell Crowe was the good dad and Costner was the **** human dad warping this young boy's mind :lol: :smh:

Could be worse. Imagine if the tornado and Martha scenes were in the same movie? :lol: :x
:rofl: :x

Would be crippling.

Agreed it's the worst scene of the movie, but the message still hits IMO. 

Could they have delivered better? Absolutely...but it doesn't ruin the movie for me at all. I think it actually pays more dividends given BvS.

Jonathan Kent sacrificed himself because he felt like the world wasn't ready for "aliens", and given everything that happens with Zod and Lex/Bat he was right...
But what actually happened in those movies to support that?

After MoS, half the world treats Supes as Jesus. The other half are suspicious of him naturally cuz he ******* played a part in destroying a city and killing ppl in a fight. Then Lex goes in on manipulating the ppl with hits put out on African warlords via bullets and fire and bombing Senate hearings :lol:

I mean none of that is exclusively a humans aren't ready for aliens problem. A lot of what was done could've been done to another powered vigilante or even Batman.

Plus how the **** does a farmer from Kansas know what mankind is ready for? He got his finger on the pulse? More likely his dumbass was tired and suicidal and let the tornado take him.

Also what exactly did he even go through that was so bad with humans voicing their misguided hate for him? It was he who couldn't spot a bomb in a wheelchair. He ain't really go through anything other than feeling guilty. Other than that he got the equivalent of a social media lynching without the whole being in fear for his life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom