DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Just waiting for them to finally reveal this guy is playing Shazam. :nerd:

71db6f20_14369159_560432034164676_5609446666915545088_n.jpeg

According to Momoa, he starts filming Aquaman in 4-5 months.

"The standalone Aquaman movie, I'm really pumped about it. I start in four or five months so, a little bit of rest and then back into it. Justice League was amazing, but it’s going to be fun to have the arc and talk about this guy’s backstory and where he’s going."

Last edited:
Warner Bros Sets David Goyer, Justin Rhodes For ‘Green Lantern Corps’

Warner Bros and DC are moving aggressively on a new screen version of Green Lantern. They’ve set David Goyer to write the script with Justin Rhodes for Green Lantern Corps, with Goyer producing and with DC heads Geoff Johns and Jon Berg exec producing. The new version is described as Lethal Weapon in space, and it’s based on a comic book origin story. The focus will be on two characters: Hal Jordan and John Stewart. The latter is an African American Marine sniper before he joined the Lantern Corps and the story very much focuses on his relationship with Jordan and the Corps. The story was conceived by Goyer and Johns.

It’s unclear whether the studio would reengage with Ryan Reynolds, who starred in the disappointing first film and is soaring with Deadpool and working on its sequel. They will get a script and move quickly to get a director, so this project now has a beating heart.

Beyond his pedigree as scripter of superhero series that includes the Dark Knight series and most recently Batman V Superman, Goyer recently signed on to script a virtual reality project based on Star Wars. He is repped by WME.

Rhodes, whose script work includes the upcoming Guillermo del Toro-directed Fantastic Voyage remake (on which Goyer is exec producer), is repped by WME and Madhouse.

Last edited:
I called this **** man.... older I'm too old for this **** Hal and young fresh faced Jon Stewart

They don't agree on **** and save the universe while doing it

Last edited:
They are "moving aggressively". That makes me think they already have one of Hal or John cast or close to it. No doubt in my mind that we'll see a Green Lantern by the end of Justice League.

What would y'all do if Tyrese floated down from the sky as John Stewart to talk to the JL by the end of the movie? :lol: I'm always in support of Tyrese and I want to see the brother continue to flourish in Hollywood, but I don't think he's right for John.

^ That's what I'm thinking.

- Followed by Geoff Johns and DCEU actors on Twitter recently.
- The studio is gearing up to produce the GLC movie now.
- Recent relationship with WB.

And he fits the look for Hal too.

:smh:  why they bringing Goyer back??
Cuz from the start they don't know what the **** they're doing.

Goyer just finding ways to survive and thrive in Hollywood

:lol:  
Son is a cockaroach :lol:

Thought they regulated him to a syfy tv show.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if any of his recent movies of his I liked cuz the ones I did were in the last decade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom