DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Leto's Joker was just okay to me in SS.

I know he has it in him to absolutely murk this role. He just needs a rock solid platform/film.

Last edited:
It was an incredibly underwhelming peformance by Leto.

No prescene and not compelling at all. Then all the over the top **** :smh:

Plus all of that annoying solo promo he was doing trying to hype **** up. Acting like he was gonna be method with it :x Let me down.

Last edited:
Incredibly underwhelming? Sure that ****old scene was od but he was not bad at all. He didn't have the opportunity to shine.

I summed it up in my review.

The Joker really shouldn't be described as "not bad at all." :lol:

Last edited:
I think they need to keep Joker in the background for a couple films. We've had more than enough Joker stories through the years. I want to see them portray villains that haven't gotten any significant shine before.

I want a mind bending film with a psychological villain like the Riddler stumbling Batman while people are in danger with some powerful heavy hitters like Clayface and Mr. Freeze mixed in to test Bats physically. Or a crime war with guys like Penguin and Black Mask.

I hope Black Adam isn't "good". I want to see The Rock go full savage at some point. Even ask someone a question and cut them off with a "It doesn't matter!" :pimp:

Maybe it'll be a Loki in Thor 2 situation, where he'll help for the time being to stop something that affects him too. He should still be throwing down with Shazam and Supes.

Must be what the meeting the other was about. It would be nice if they could hold out and keep the Shazam casting a secret and make it a surprise in the film.

There's also a rumor that the director is going to be Brad Payton, he directed the Rock in San Andreas and Journey 2 and will also continue to direct Dwayne in San Andreas 2, Journey 3 and Rampage films so whats one more? :lol: Dude's going to owe his whole career to Rocky.

Last edited:
When is it coming out? Like 2024? Or are they finally stopping the charade of a Cyborg solo movie?

Last edited:
If IMDB is to be believed, the initial Shazam film (which is probably now the Black Adam movie) is suppose to come out 2019.

I believe he is about to shoot Rampage this year for a release next year then probably move right on to BA movie since those are the only films he has a release date on.

He also Doc Savage and Big Trouble in Little China as upcoming projects along with the sequels I mentioned above but those do not have any release years set yet.

cbeeb5d2_injustice2beta.jpeg

Injustice 2 Beta sign-up for Xbox One and PS4.

https://beta.injustice.com

The Cyborg movie was supposed to release before Green Lantern Corps and now they're moving aggressively on GLC and we still haven't heard anything about the Cyborg movie. :lol:

I just thought of this, but the second Batman film would be sick if it were Batman and the Outsiders. Get a team together to do the mission the Justice League wont do. Fill the roster with guys like Black Lightning, Katana, Faust, Martian Manhunter, etc. to do black-ops styled missions with Batman and actively seek out the bad guys.

eh, they may be moving "aggressively" with the GL but they still have no casting.

Cyborg is all ready to go but since they are kind of bundling him up in the Flash movie, that might just result in his solo film being replaced by another. It's really going to depend on the audiences reaction to him in JL.

I mean you really don't need to hear anything from the Cyborg movie since he is already going to be in 3 movies by the time his solo film comes out.

eh, they may be moving "aggressively" with the GL but they still have no casting.

Cyborg is all ready to go but since they are kind of bundling him up in the Flash movie, that might just result in his solo film being replaced by another. It's really going to depend on the audiences reaction to him in JL.

I mean you really don't need to hear anything from the Cyborg movie since he is already going to be in 3 movies by the time his solo film comes out.

Right after you mention the casting, in comes the shortlist. :lol:

I have a strong feeling we'll get a GL appearance in Justice League. Post-credit or near the end of the movie after the fight with Steppenwolf. I wouldn't be surprised if Cyborg got pushed waaaay back or canceled altogether. A Hal and John GLC team-up Lethal Weapon in space > Cyborg.

Back
Top Bottom