DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Justice League’s Chris Terrio wrote draft of The Batman script

Word broke earlier this week that Ben Affleck would no longer direct the upcoming solo Batman movie set in the DCEU, and hidden among the fallout of that news on Deadline is the nugget of into that writer Chris Terrio penned the most recent draft of the script. The original draft was written by Affleck and comics scribe Geoff Johns.

I think we all would.
Now all we need is for @Master Zik
 to sign off on this so we can speak it into existance. 
I was gonna post a no gif but this is essentially the make Snyder just the cinematographer idea we talked about last year.

Ken-Jeong-I%E2%80%99ll-allow-it.gif

My only problem with his visuals is how dark and lifeless things have looked.

Last edited:
The French makes me think it's WB Games Montreal who developed Arkham Origins. Are they developing the Aquaman game? If they're making it, I'm all in. :pimp:

MVCI, Injustice 2, Spidey, and a AAA Aquaman game within the next year would be insane.

EDIT: I forgot about the Damien Wayne game. I don't know if I'm down for that. I still don't like Damien. Don't eem care. Tim and **** >

Last edited:
Not as good as The Dark Knight, better than Batman Begins, and still one of the best live action Batman films ever made. And leagues better than anything Superman has had on the big screen.
Can't disagree.

Even Nolan at his absolute worst in TDKR churned out a better movie than Snyder. What the **** is WB doing?

It's a **** show every single day PR wise, they have no clue what they're doing, announce stuff, scrap stuff, rewrites... if I was WB I'd scrap Geoff Johns too. It's a daily struggle PR wise and wasn't Johns brought it to make a plan?

The only movie that hasn't had negative PR has been Aquaman and I wouldn't be surprised if WB mettles and pisses off Wan. I'm the biggest DC homer but this constant struggle to look like a competent company is ridiculous. WB is able to get good movies out, yet struggle with DC.

Makes no sense.. MOS is good to maybe above average, BVS is horrible in the sense that there is zero character development, and SS is a disrespectful excuse for a movie.

And they even lost Affleck to direct.

1 movie slated for 2018 and you can bet they fast track that Gotham sirens, Ayers gonna write another script in 6 weeks and they'll churn out more trash

Rant over/

Give the reigns to Disney WB, stop ****** my childhood heroes.

Not Fox though :lol:

It'd be funny and embarassing but Disney would fix all those problems. The DC movie that are suppose to do a billi would actually do a billi.

Nothing against WB, but it might be that time. It's not like Disney can't do the job and it's not like you can't make good films with any of the major DC heroes. Giving up the reigns and starting fresh would probably be best for the fans in the long run. About to be 5 films deep and I don't know anyone who would seriously call the DCEU anything except ok at best.

EDIT: Definitely not Fox though. They had a gold mine with the X-Men and ****** it all up.

Last edited:
I think it's cute that you guys say things not knowing how business works. Over the first 3 movies, the DCEU has made 2.2869 Billion dollars. And that's with garbage films. They don't need Disney

-Lego batsman is gonna be a hit
-WW is gonna do alright considering it's budget
- JL even if it sucks is still gonna do 700+ million

What WB needs to do is stop giving their stars passion projects. Collateral Beauty and Live By Night were bombs. You can't keep appeasing Ben and Will

Last edited:
I think it's cute that you guys say things not knowing how business works. Over the first 3 movies, the DCEU has made 2.2869 Billion dollars. And that's with garbage films. They don't need Disney

These characters should be hitting a billion each. Bad PR and **** films has messed with there earning potential

These characters should be hitting a billion each. Bad PR and **** films has messed with there earning potential
Suicide squad should not have hit a billion. In no way shape or form. It's an origin movie with only cameos and unknown characters.750 million is fantastic for that movie

The only marvel movies that hit a billion involve iron man. And the only D.C. Movies that hit a billion were standalone Nolan films after BB. Why would you expect a Snyder film to top what Nolan did

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom