DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

really da problem is WB is trying to make a extended universe with less than 1/2 da movies Marvel took to do it, too much of da movie was basically introducing unknown characters to da mainstream.

I don't know if the gif is moving slow for anyone else but it makes it look like snow hitting him :lol:

Last edited:
Just got home from having a couple drinks..

'This is the end', which I'm watching now, did a far better job of laying things out than BvS and SS.. And somehow had far better looking graphics for the antagonist

Hell majority of these dumb comedies lay out a far better plot than what DC is currently doing

Just saw Suicide Squad. Initial thoughts

- Movie was f***ing awesome!!
-Loved all of the casting choices
-Joker and Harley were perfect togheter
- Music was on point (I need that soundtrack)
-SS > CW!!
-the wall is one cold b***h
- cameos were done so well
- theater I was in people were definitely into the movie, jokes got some major laughs
- 7.5/8 for me

Will be seeing again and adding this to the collection.

Last edited:
I'm not hard 2 please....really enjoyed it just got back home...hope a part 2 drops! Trap house joker was beast

Man, seen it earlier today! Me and my boy really rooting for DC too (want to see healthy competition). They just can't get their ish together man! Ugh! At least they have the timetable In sync [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

On track for 147 million domestic. Record for August.

Glad people realize critics/Rotten Tomatoes are worthless. :pimp:
BvS did great opening weekend, have to see how it holds up, which I doubt very well.
And had a similar audience score.

Transformers does 100+ every opening weekend.

People will watch anything that's been hyped.

It won't have the longevity and great word of mouth like Guar.....nevermind. I won't go there.

:smokin

Last edited:
On track for 147 million domestic. Record for August.

Glad people realize critics/Rotten Tomatoes are worthless. :pimp:
BvS did great opening weekend, have to see how it holds up, which I doubt very well.
Dudes end up having such a weird grudge against RT. It's just an aggregrate of reviews.

What ended up nose diving BvS from a billi was bad word of mouth from casual fans not critics. Nobody needed critics to tell you that movie was not good.

Last edited:
Marvel > DC

Bats my all time favorite hero but they doing him dirty man :smh:

possibly....and i don't think ben affleck is doing a bad batman by any means...i think he's doing a fine job. bulked up to look more frank miller eqsque and really thought he did a great job in BvS.

i think that although Nolan's trilogy was not DCEU, it provided the audience a solid interpretation of his origins and rise to batman, so I'm guessing they figure there is no point in doing that all over again just so you can COUNT it in DCEU.

HOWEVER the risk tho is now batman may be under utilized and that is wrong. and they dropped the ball with suicide squad to really have a well written plot that involved more batman. and i come back to assault on arkham because it gave bigger roles to the big names in that universe, particularly joker and batman.

this movie has jack to do with darkseid, so they aren't even on the same level as marvel in terms of overall direction of story, where every movie (even ant man) leads up to the formation of the good guys vs thanos.

the worse part about SS was that their objective was established AFTER their formation...that is just wrong...A on Arkham was done way better; the squad was put together because amanda already had a task for them. not only did the live action rush it, they spat on it with that villain...seriously, enchantress was trash.

and cmon son...
Cara-Delevingne-in-Bikini-in-Monaco-11.jpg

FOH. i've seen better in boston.

Flatbush's critique was on the money.

I hate ******** on people's opinions, but aside from a few performances, what was great about this movie?

Also, has there been a sequel confirmed for this. I don't know how they would go about doing a sequel. Do you bring back the same team and introduce a new conflict, or do you introduce new members to the squad

Also, has there been a sequel confirmed for this. I don't know how they would go about doing a sequel. Do you bring back the same team and introduce a new conflict, or do you introduce new members to the squad

Does any of it really need to make sense at this point in the game with DCEU? :lol:

I hate ******** on people's opinions, but aside from a few performances, what was great about this movie?

Doesn't matter. Your mind is already made up. Just let people like what they like man. Is it such a foreign concept to think that people have different opinions from you?

Last edited:
Movie was trash. Wow. I thought It couldn't be worse than BvS. Boy was I wrong. Movie was terrible

Is everyone who thought it is trash voting? :lol:

By way of the comic, they add more villains to the team. Might be a bit harder but who knows when the sequel is, could make sense if certain villains being available.

Hope Black Spider is on the squad next time.

Going off everybody's posts another team of 9 probably isn't the way to go.

Last edited:
after letting the hype fall off the movie was still enjoyable to me and id still rate it an 8/10 maybe a 7 

i didnt like the choice of villain and think the one liners were too much and some other minor issues but all in all i left the theater entertained and didnt feel cheated out of my money

when a movie is really bad i leave the theater in disgust and demand a refund for wasting my time on garbage (this was not the case but what i expected based on the RT reviews)

would i see it again probably not unless it was playing on TV or something 

I didnt think Jared Letos joker was awful but i dont think it fit in batflecks universe i actually think his character was wasted here and

he woulda been a much better J-MAN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom