DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

sometimes I catch an episode TTGo, some episodes are actually fun, but this particular episode had Cyborg obsessed with this song and now I can't get it out of my head

Rachael McAdams about to be 40 so she's basically a dinosaur to these people

Could see the studio targeting Emma Watson... Hopefully they give Alexandra Daddario a call :smokin

sometimes I catch an episode TTGo, some episodes are actually fun, but this particular episode had Cyborg obsessed with this song and now I can't get it out of my head

yo this episode was fire :lol:

They do some cool stuff from time to time

Last edited:
As long as its not ugly *** anna Kendrick I'm good.

I'm more intrigued by who they would get for cat woman

:smh: :stoneface:

EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros. Gets Popular Rap Star Soulja Boy to Score Batman Film

President and Chief Creative Officer at DC Comics, Geoff Johns along with Batman director Matt Reeves have already begun to enlist other talented artists to add to the Batman project before it hits production. "I don't give a **** about no Quavo", was said by Soulja Boy — as he makes gun gestures with his hands and forearms — when asked about his involvement in the DC Extended Universe movie. "Bow! Bow! Bow! I'll lay all them ***** *** ******* out wit da Draco!"

Music courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures, DC Comics, SODMG, and real ******.

This is the first time a Hip-Hop heavyweight has been contracted to work on a big budget superhero movie. "We wanted to try something fresh." Geoff Johns exclaimed. WB has historically worked with talented composers to the likes of Hans Zimmer, Junkie XL, John Williams, Patrick Doyle, and Howard Shore, but were excited to experiment with something new. "Nobody wanna hear dat weak **** no mo' wit da trumpets and ****." Soulja Boy expressed to us us in our offices for the exclusive. "We wanna hear dat real ****."

The Batman is expected to start pre-production sometime during the latter part of the year after Reeves is finished his press tour for War for the Planet of the Apes which comes to theaters this Summer.

Source: http://www.obviouslynotreal.gov/aprilfools/draco.html

QUOTE]

Last edited:
I think they're still parademons. The guys on the ground look like parademons. The wings look more insect-like and not feathery.

Back
Top Bottom