DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

:rofl:lmaoo pardon my butter fingers. didnt know i hit submit before i could finish writing the non douchey segment of that comment. was getting vietnam flashbacks of those times, but i digress.

for the most part tho, if youre interested in those advanced screenings, theyre only worth if youre on the guest list/guaranteed a seat. studios typically overbook them to ensure the theaters filled, so unless you got the time you usually have to wait in line for awhile to get a decent seat with most screenings being Mon-Thurs (sometimes on the weekends). i mean most of us do on release dates and for supreme so guess it aint all too bad lol. i reco gofobo if you dont mind waiting and wish to attend one. some local shops sometimes have tickets too (ie LA we used to give tix to Golden Apple)

IMG_3078.GIF

what I'm getting is the story is thin and still fast paced (seems like the higher ups wanted a 2hr film so directors cut here we come) with bad cgi (why?) but the characters themselves are fun and the action is great

Whedon had to come in and fix all the garbage Snyder probably gave him narratively. So generally positive reviews are great. The future is very bright for the DCEU

Sounds like its a solid flick.

Best one could hope for given who was involved to make it and circumstances.

Almost everything I've read has the word fun in it. Coming off Ragnarok I'm taking that as a good sign from the critics.

Just hope it's isn't that kind of corny "fun".

Back
Top Bottom