DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

WW definitely was review conscious hence some of the memes but it seems bigger this time because dumb RT decided to hold out and make you watch a 10-min vid to see the score :lol:

and even after the vid has been posted, they still don't put the score on the website so you're still forced to watch it :smh:

I guess because a lot was riding on it because it the first major cbm to star a woman in a while. It just seems like we rolled out a red carper and collectively waited for the reviews :lol:

RT wild for that tho. At least do it with another movie first. But I get it. They tryna get some ad money from them vids I guess.

this ^ by now y'all should know the recipe for going to watch these. don't expect much and enjoy it for what it is. def not as bad as the films leading up to this

I thought they were going to “get it right” this time. I really just gave them the benefit of the doubt, but looks like my worse fears came to be true. I’d hate to throw in the towel this early into the start of everything... but could you really blame some people. Especially those who aren’t “Super Fans/Geeks.”

I'm 15 minutes in and they not even talking about ****. They be rambling at times

I’m jelly.
77DCF41C-C993-427A-9AFF-A2E0DE9F71ED.png

How these people manage to kill excitement and not fully deliver on the most anticipated comic book film of all time is beyond me.

surprised RT is still holding out on the reviews so you don't even know if it has gone up or down

a prequel trilogy with Gyllenhaal could work

Matt Reeves MIGHT want Gyllenhaal as the next Batman

John Campea now claims that the War for the Planet of the Apes helmer has set his sights on A-Lister Jake Gyllenhaal.

Apparently, two ideas are being considered for the trilogy; one would see it set apart from the DC Films Universe and the other would be set before the events of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Jake and Ben aren't dead ringers for one another but given the near ten year age gap, it could actually work really well!

WOW! Even Joss don’t like it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...ctor-Joss-Whedon-Twitter-like-Steppenwolf/amp

Justice League outrage: Joss Whedon branded ‘DISGUSTING’ over THIS gaffe

JUSTICE-LEAGUE-880482.jpg
DC

Joss Whedon stepped in to complete Justice League
JUSTICE LEAGUE’S stand-in director Joss Whedon has attracted swathes of backlash for liking a telling post on Twitter.
By SHAUN KITCHENER
PUBLISHED: 17:27, Thu, Nov 16, 2017UPDATED: 17:33, Thu, Nov 16, 2017
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share with EmailShare via Whatsapp
The film-maker helped take the reigns of the DC movie when Zack Snyder had to step back due to a family tragedy.

However, as the film picks up negative reviews from critics, Whedon has been accused of throwing it under the bus.

He has not noticeably spoken out on social media about Justice League - but did hit ‘like’ on a post that strongly criticised it.

The post said: “#JusticeLeague’s Steppenwolf is the worst comic book movie villain of all time and not even Malekith the Accursed comes close.”

When it comes to movie critics I just find people that are more aligned to my point of view and share the same feelings I feel after watching a movie.

Campea, Schnepp, Mark Ellis and Kristian Harloff are all people I usually count on when it comes to movies.

I haven't heard much from Schnepp, who i usually identify with most (I think they just did a review on Heroes?), but Campea, Ellis and Harloff tend to like it so I'm not worried.

Back
Top Bottom