DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

People for sure gave this a pass. This is one of a few things that irked me. Nolan is more talented than this. Felt lazy .

oh man are you kidding me? :rofl:

ain't nobody gave that a pass on NT

stop with the selective memory, people never let that one go... ever

I know I didn't let that **** go.
I let these two go tho.
wC8mRoY.gif

3664402-138689442368.gif

To be 100% honest, didn't even noticed til someone pointed these out. I don't knock the movie for these I just laugh and keep going.

It should be noted that one rumor for part of why Bendis left a marvel is cuz he's been completely shut out on the movie side and doesn't have input in tv either.

Key thing being Feige didn't care for the creative committee (since some of their notes were really anal and super detailed) and that was part of why he no longer wanted to answer to Ike.

I think Bendis may have written or had a hand in writing one of the early after credit scenes and thats it.
its not an assumption
Yes it is.

It's definitely not a fact.
Not surprising. Whedon got the helms to the movie at the 11th hr. Not really much you can do at that point except reshoots to make the movie more coherent
:rofl:

Where are all those ppl talking about Whedon + Snyder would be a great movie? How Whedon would have more involvement and that was a good thing? :nerd:

37%? Damn that’s bad. I usually go see a movie I want to see regardless of what critics or RT say. But given DC’s track record with these movies I’m going to take RT word and skip out on it. Man of Steel was aight, BvS was trash, SS was borderline trash, and WW being the only exception. I’ll catch it on Netflix or something.

may have to wait to mid December to watch, but if an ultimate cut is announced in that time I won't be catching in theaters.
That ultimate cut of BvS still has me salty

It seems like there is more hype for all the previous DC flicks that have been out than this. Energy seems off to me with this release

I never care about RR ratings.

I DECIDED WHAT I LIKE!
Nobody else.

I LOVED MOS!!!

Thought BVS was dissapointing. SS was just ok. WW was meh.

I just finished watching Justice League at the movie theater.

All of the criticisms about the film were valid.

Steppenwolf was a **** villain, even compared other CBM villains...and he isn't out there teaching ethics.

A lot of the jokes fell flat and the CGI was iffy.

Ben Affleck looked like he wanted to be anywhere but in a Batsuit.

It was kinda obvious where Henry Cavill's mustache was digitally removed. :lol:

If you're still on the fence about going to see JL, I'd suggest you wait for a few months for the home video release.

It was a goddamn mess. :lol:

12/21. (Don't @ me.)

Back
Top Bottom