DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

latest

They used a undersuit for Superman. It's probably the same for Shazam. Zack is legit yoked right now though. He looks bigger than Ben and Henry.

undersuit1.jpg

undersuit2.jpg

636467829222463605-1-SUPERMAN-56489273.JPG

did you guys just read the tweet and then started thinking negative?

in the Killing Joke, Joker is actually a struggling comedian (also written in the article posted) so it's not far fetch

the animated version was kind of crap because of what they added but that book is still one of the best Bat stories out there

i don't think it's that ambitious to be honest

it's down to earth story, going to be relatively cheap and if they do indeed adapt TKJ, then they have a good draft for their script

and it doesn't have to tie in with anything so they are free to do as they wish

I hope they don’t screw up Shazam he’s a really cool comic book character. I hope whoever is playing Billy Batson delivers as well.

check this thread solely for MOS2 announcement, don't care for anything else.
Feel like Cavill gonna be the other shoe to drop, they gonna try to lock dude in and he's going to be filming some film that requires him to lose the muscle

did you guys just read the tweet and then started thinking negative?

in the Killing Joke, Joker is actually a struggling comedian (also written in the article posted) so it's not far fetch

the animated version was kind of crap because of what they added but that book is still one of the best Bat stories out there

I would have thought after the animated movie didn't do too hot, they would have avoided that.. and the batgirl stuff

I think dude can be a great joker, but I don't think going into the backstory of the joker is a good idea.. he's not the kind of villain I think you should even want to empathize with

Back
Top Bottom