DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Movie was just right for a first watch.

It's going to run across the same problem as almost every other long movie where on subsequent repeat watches some parts are going to feel boring.

Honestly, man. WW is good. Not just for a DCEU movie, it's pretty good period. It's completely possible that I might not like Homecoming as much as I like WW

Last edited:
A pretty good movie, 7/8.

Cohesive story, timely humor, and solid acting/chemistry. However, too many slow-mo shots and the last fight scene was a CGI nightmare. But overall, I liked it and DCEU can build on this.

Movie was just right for a first watch.

It's going to run across the same problem as almost every other long movie where on subsequent repeat watches some parts are going to feel boring.

Honestly, man. WW is good. Not just for a DCEU movie, it's pretty good period. It's completely possible that I might not like Homecoming as much as I like WW

For obvious reasons, we know you won't

Cap gotta look down at the keyboard after he uses his index finger for each keystroke and amel still want dude giving petey advice :smh:

It's completely possible that I might not like Homecoming as much as I like WW

Curious as to why? 

Homecoming might have too many problems with it, plus we been had 20 Spider Man movies already.

WW was a breath of fresh air. You get a lot of the things I like about Cap except the hero is a beautiful woman

Last edited:
This movie should be liked purely to see more Gal
gadot putting it down it on screen. She's worth the price of admission.

Last edited:
In the cartoons steve has been her guy in the modern times. She gonna have to find another guy.

Great movie, the shooting reminded me of 300 which is one of my favorite films. Gadot my gawd top 5 top 5 top 5. Easily the best DC film since TDK. 7.4/8.

So they just going ignore whatever triggered ole girl just saying peace..

Actually they need to confirm if it's before or after BVS and I guess JL too

Yeah I'm not feeling that. Kinda makes her bvs appearance and that whole turned her back on humanity line irrelevant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom