DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

They could of just had it like a war broke out in themyscira and she had to go back and have things in order.

I think they jumped the gun with leaving mans world alone

I also just finished the first Injustice game.
Zack damn well copied the story to set up tyrant Supes :lol:

Would make for a dope JL civil war.

Last edited:
Looking back at BVS, I can appreciate more how they set WW up. Especially with her being a collector/curator of arts. I'm willing to bet that aspect of her involves the mother boxes in JL.

They could of just had it like a war broke out in themyscira and she had to go back and have things in order.

They jumped a lot of things in BvS. The whole leaving man thing is just one of many goofs.

I'm glad they just ignored the leaving man line in BvS. Should just leave that whole movie in the past lol

Last edited:
WW was cool, enjoyed it more than the other DCEU stuff thus far. Had me till the end with the over the top CGI, took me out of it. Def Zach Snyder vibes right there.

Gal Gadot was gorgeous as hell and her getting used to mankind was cute.

Flashpoint paradox.. JL war (someone gets turned into a parademon).. and the dark knight returns (obviously burned this bridge)

Also hope they do JL doom eventually

All good stories for them to go at each other

Last edited:
It was never explained in WW what made her say goodbye to man

I thought it was not getting dat good D anymore and witnessing soldiers murdering and poisoning people. If I came from a paradise island where people got along excluding a few arguments and then see the rest of the world where people go to war for the stupidest reasons then i'd not want to socialize with mankind anymore.

Since she was naive and isolated it'd be like trying to explain to a kid why people are so awful to each other. It's because humans will act like humans.

DC needs to steal the storyline from Injustice 2 and make it into a movie.

Last edited:
I thought it was not getting dat good D anymore and witnessing soldiers murdering and poisoning people. If I came from a paradise island where people got along excluding a few arguments and then see the rest of the world where people go to war for the stupidest reasons then i'd not want to socialize with mankind anymore.

Since she was naive and isolated it'd be like trying to explain to a kid why people are so awful to each other. It's because humans will act like humans.

I wanted to see her still have this belief that it was because of ares on why humans were fighting and all the bad stuff was happening. Over time she would discover that humans are flawed, then turn her back on humanity. Her arc in this movie of almost giving up on humanity and then resolving that by her seeing the love that humans have or whatever it was came about way too soon. They goofed with that imo, and with the sequel taking place in America and modern day

Last edited:
When Gadotbae sees them male rompers...issa wrap for humanity. 

They did my man Shazam bad.

Dude is powerful. Can't believe he didn't put up a fight.

Lex was that dude.

Supes on the rampage would be something that would actually give his otherwise dull character some life. He should kill the Joker too. 

Movie was just right for a first watch.

It's going to run across the same problem as almost every other long movie where on subsequent repeat watches some parts are going to feel boring.

Honestly, man. WW is good. Not just for a DCEU movie, it's pretty good period. It's completely possible that I might not like Homecoming as much as I like WW

For obvious reasons, we know you won't
Amel showing his true colors slowly but surely.

Supes on the rampage would be something that would actually give his otherwise dull character some life. He should kill the Joker too. 

Supes dull character is why the real dark knight returns works

Also, was good when supes went at dudes for going after his mother in MOS.. but it also points out an issue in BVS, considering his mother was being threatened again

Need another Justice league animated movie. They never disappoint. Not feeling the animation for that new Batman/Harley Quinn either.

Not feeling the animation for that new Batman/Harley Quinn either.

Yea me either.. keep it simple like most of the rest of the animated movies

But I also wasn't a fan of the animation style they went with for the JL cartoon series

JL cartoon? The one from the early 00s?

That's classic
Clearly not that one.

Don't they have some recent one now that's like some close to anime, kinda like One Piece, adults in teenage bodies JL show?

Watching this game got me realizing you gotta be an NBA superstar (or equivalent) in order to nab you a Gal Gadot :frown:
Please. Get some confidence b. You saw the movie and thought she was really with Chris Pine or something?

This is her husband in real life:

3B90065100000578-4055628-Out_and_about_Gal_Gadot_was_spotted_recently_enjoying_a_stroll_i-m-53_1482342849990.jpg

Dude knocked her up twice already. Nothing about him screams NBA superstar other than his height and his money. At best he looks like he might be LeBron's agent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom