DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I was reading up on Gal wondering about the husband thing as well.

You probably have to be more then an athlete to get with her. She married to a billionaire :lol:

JL cartoon? The one from the early 00s?

That's classic

I didn't question the quality of the show.. my statement is as simple as it is, I don't like that animated style

Batman the animated series, is the only time I liked when they went stylistic.. batman beyond I was cool with too

JL cartoon? The one from the early 00s?

That's classic

I didn't question the quality of the show.. my statement is as simple as it is, I don't like that animated style

Batman the animated series, is the only time I liked when they went stylistic.. batman beyond I was cool with too
Oh so you were talking about the Bruce Timm style.

Can't rock with that :stoneface:

Batman TAS was heavily stylized but Timm had to adjust once Superman and JL came out

I thought his art style did a good job of communicating the "timeless" and optimistic feel of certain DC heroes

Her husband is tall and rich

Not surprised

If she ever decides to try short and poor, I'm right here.

Short dudes have it rough man; I personally prefer to mess with girls who are like 5'8 and up, my most recent is a solid 6 feet tall, and they always tell me they straight up dismiss dudes who don't meet that height threshold

You just gotta work on the "rich" part man :lol:

Last edited:
Oh so you were talking about the Bruce Timm style.

Can't rock with that :stoneface:

Yea I looked up what cartoons and movies he was connected with and outside of the 2 cartoons I mentioned, I'm not a fan of his style

Justice league gods and monsters makes so much sense to me now

I thought his art style did a good job of communicating the "timeless" and optimistic feel of certain DC heroes

I felt like it worked in batman TAS, since they were going for the look and feel of a certain era..

But as far as timeless looks go, I easily preferred what they did with JL the new frontier animated movie

Wow. Even Hydra agents are congratulating Wonder Woman. I don't know who is good anymore. :smh:

f571c3a5_capww.jpeg

I might be in the minority...

But what's wrong with slo-mo? :lol:

I'd prefer a healthy dose of it versus ragdoll CGI that plagues a ton of superhero movies.

I might be in the minority...

But what's wrong with slo-mo? :lol:

I'd prefer a healthy dose of it versus ragdoll CGI that plagues a ton of superhero movies.

One of those effects that needs to be done appropriately. If not, it drags scenes longer than it needs to be.

As much as I loved BvS Directors Cut, those slow mo scenes of Lex walking up to the Kryptonian ship always irk TF outta me.

Last edited:
I keep thinking about that fantastic new DC intro. Man, I can't wait until WB releases the hi-res version online. I need that for my new avatar.

Back
Top Bottom