DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Homecoming might have too many problems with it, plus we been had 20 Spider Man movies already.

WW was a breath of fresh air. You get a lot of the things I like about Cap except the hero is a beautiful woman

But Cap is a beautiful man.

Just seen the movie. What's up with the TV show type CGI and i think they over did it with slow mo scenes. Other than that, fantastic movie.

So is this version of WW isn't bulletproof right? I remember on the island her arm got scratched up a bit. She's lucky she was able to block all that machine gun fire with her shield on the battlefield. But then in the final fight I don't remember her being bloodied up or showing damage.

So is this version of WW isn't bulletproof right? I remember on the island her arm got scratched up a bit. She's lucky she was able to block all that machine gun fire with her shield on the battlefield. But then in the final fight I don't remember her being bloodied up or showing damage.
We don't really know. We barely know how capable the Amazon's are when it comes to strength. We also don't fully know how her being a demi god plays into that as well.

I enjoyed the WW movie... Wifey hated it.

Then again she thinks Bruce was her love interest. Don't really know what universe she lives in.

:rofl:

We don't really know. We barely know how capable the Amazon's are when it comes to strength. We also don't fully know how her being a demi god plays into that as well.

I'm used to her being able to fly so it'd be cool if she gets that ability later on.

I was thinking if Pine wa cast as Cap he would of been awesome.

Also dude would of been a dope JL

Last edited:
They could of just had it like a war broke out in themyscira and she had to go back and have things in order.

I think they jumped the gun with leaving mans world alone

I also just finished the first Injustice game.
Zack damn well copied the story to set up tyrant Supes :lol:

Would make for a dope JL civil war.

DC needs to steal the storyline from Injustice 2 and make it into a movie.
Nah injustice falls apart of you really think about it. Tyrant auperman is cool and all, but your glossing over the part where batsman uses kryptonian DNA to make a pill that gives normal people super strength and durability. To be able to stand even an inkling of a chance against supes. That's dumb. And in the first game they needed a parallel dimension superman to stop the tyrant superman

Na that was cool :lol:

But that would be somewhere way down the line.

Come to think of it. I would of liked to have seen armored Batman be way more stronger and giving Supra somewhat of a fight without him having to use kryptonite.

Like ironman was throwing it down with Thor. It would of been cool with Batman.

Matter of fact ironman and Thor 1 minute fight>>>> Batman v supe :lol:

some a predicting good legs for WW with summer vacation looming

Wonder Woman opens to a powerful $223 million worldwide

Warner Bros. Pictures and DC Films‘ Wonder Woman opened to a powerful $100.5 million domestically from 4,165 theaters, for an average of $24,131 per location. $9 million of the the total came from 343 IMAX theaters. It marks the biggest opening of all time for a female director (Patty Jenkins), surpassing the previous record of $85 million set by Sam Taylor-Johnson for Fifty Shades of Grey in 2015 (it earned $93 million for the four-day Valentine’s Day/Presidents Day weekend). Costing about $149 million to make, Wonder Woman received a strong A CinemaScore from audiences.

Wonder Woman has earned an outstanding $122.5 million from 34,300 screens in 55 international markets, with $9.3 million of that figure coming from 665 overseas IMAX screens. That puts the worldwide total at $223 million after just six days of global release. Wonder Woman grossed $38 million from 16,000 screens in China alone – it marks the fourth-biggest Warner Bros. opening there ever.

Last edited:
I agree with Harloff, I think WW first taking off the robe to go through the battlefield was my favorite scene. Very superhero.

When she took off the blue dress and all of a sudden was in full WW attire, I cringed....like son..

Scene was extra dope. Especilly since this was the first live action WW film. Definitely did her justice.

Loved that scene too. I hated the slow mo bullet that she deflects hella nonchalantly though :lol:

Hated it in the trailer and even more in the movie.

Apparently the morons at Warner Bros didn't think it should've been in the movie.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/wonder-womans-most-fantastic-scene-nearly-didnt-get-mad-1795811939

laugh.gif

after reading that I have about zero faith in these idiots to make another good movie...
mean.gif
I have to agree. All the more reason I wish DC could break away from WB and partner up with another major studio. I know it'll never happen, but WB seems to be counter productive to what DC wants to do with their shared universe. There's a lot of incompetent leadership going on over there. 

it's not a WB exclusive problem though, it's all studios, Marvel just happens to be lucky enough to have Disney let Feige handle everything

that is why it is laughable for some to simply say "the studio should have done this" or "why haven't they done that from the beginning" or "why didn't they copy such and such", etc... like it is the simplest thing to make a film, most of the time it is too many cooks in the kitchen and sadly not all those cooks knows much about comic books

on other news, Gadot asks Hemsworth who would win between WW and Thor and ....

View media item 2455870

Last edited:
I'm happy Patty Jenkins fought tooth and nail to keep that scene in.

From now on, ppl will be unable to think of the movie without thinking of No Man's Land

It's an incredibly iconic movie moment for the character

My absolute favorite part of the film

Back
Top Bottom