DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I know it's nitpicky but considering the ladies are going with an accent, shouldnt pine have a british one

Also some of the slow mo chocies seemed lil odd and distracting, like sticking arrows in the sand

Bruh just watch the damn movie and post after :rofl:

If I was the person next to you :x

Dude's WW review had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh just watch the damn movie and post after :rofl:

If I was the person next to you :x

yea people on their phones while the movie is playing is annoying as **** even watching at home and someone does it

how you gonna really watch a movie and text at the same time?

yea people on their phones while the movie is playing is annoying as **** even watching at home and someone does it

I throw popcorn at em when I see phones out. Especially when the brightness is up

Last edited:

I like watching movies at the Drafthouse for this reason. They always have some long disclaimer about not having your phone out and not talking during the movie. Like do you really need to check Facebook while this movie is going on :smh:

Last edited:
^ im out

Movie was a more gritty TFA, which was good and should have been done in both.. but not sure if it was actually a better movie though

Parts were really good and I liked what they did with certain things.. like philosophically what Aries was vs how naive Diana was

And if I had a daughter, I would especially like messages that the film delivered

Not sure why they gave everyone else an accent AND not the British spy pine.. especially when pine had to throw on the German accent later on in the movie.. the German folks talking English didn't bother me

However, the constant slow mo during every fight scene was distracting and felt unnecessary.. and that end fight scene with Aries reminded me way too much of BVS

Also I didn't get the ending message of hope when Diana was going say peace out to man.. wish they would have gone with some sort of the devil didn't even really need to try/fight to win, basically have Aries crush Diana's spirit IF they were going continue with the BVS her losing faith in man.. even within the film the beginning portion didn't make sense with the end to me

Also wish they explained the choice of her uniform colors.. considering it has been addressed with the character before not sure how it tied into that story and what we saw of Themyscira

Also, although pine was good wish he got saved for Hal Jordan

Also, that gas mask "they don't know that hehe" scene was unnecessary

Last edited:
Who else was in love with her when she was walking the streets and had ice cream for the first time and got happy when she looked at the baby.

Straight had me in love

those character moments :pimp:

dat ice cream scene was straight from the cartoons/comics :wow:

Not sure why they gave everyone else an accent AND not the British spy pine.. especially when pine had to throw on the German accent later on in the movie.. the German folks talking English didn't bother me

Steve Trevor was an American serving for British Intelligence, thus no accent. In the photo of him w/ his plane at the end after the war's over, the plane has an Uncle Sam hat on it. Lots of Americans fought with the Brits in WWI, because we didn't officially get into it til way late, and the Allies needed soldiers.

Patty got fired from Thor?
Kinda.

It was one of those you're no longer directing because of creative differences.

But since then given the info from Marvel, what Patty has said, and what we got with Dark World they had legit creative differences.

I look forward to learning more details about Edgar Wright's departure and when he eventually directs a superhero flick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom