DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

That's a bummer. Junkie did great work on MOS and BVS with Zim God. He's been Hans Zimmer's right hand man. I like what he did with the JL trailer. Love the pounding drums after Bats lights up some parademons with the Night Crawler. The wailing guitar is super catchy and memorable too. (EDIT: I know it's a cover.)

Last edited:
Only movie soundtracks I'm listening to is rocky, forest gump, belly, purple rain, Saturday night fever and dazed and confused

I guess I'd rock with the GOTG soundtracks

If they keep what they've done and can use some form of Elfman's Batman 89 score in there, then this might low key be genius. Because even with all of the flaws of the initial DCEU films, the musical score was never one of them. It's been great.

I liked AoU's score but Zimmer and Junkie XL collaborated on the undisputed GOAT of comic book movie OSTs.

I hope we still hear Junkie in here because if not that will be a real bummer

Watching Aries in Fargo this season makes me feel like dude got wasted in WW.. just feels like he could have been her loki

Bat-Signal to Shine Over L.A. in Honor of Adam West

Mayor Eric Garcetti will light up the sky Thursday to remember the late 'Batman' actor.

The bat-signal will shine one final time for a beloved Dark Knight.

The late Adam West will be honored Thursday night with a lighting of the iconic signal in Los Angeles, with Mayor Eric Garcetti and L.A. Police Department Chief Charlie Beck doing the honors.

The public is invited to the event, which will take place at 9 p.m. at City Hall (200 N. Spring St., Los Angeles, CA 90012). West, who played the Caped Crusader on the classic 1960s series Batman, died Saturday at 88.

Tributes have poured in, including from the TV show's Robin, actor Burt Ward, who wrote in a guest column for The Hollywood Reporter that the star never felt like he'd been held back by playing the superhero.

"People always asked Adam if he felt like he’d been typecast, if Batman had hurt his career. But I know he loved it. He loved being a star," wrote Ward.

For fans who can't make it to the ceremony, West's family is encouraging people to donate to the Adam West Memorial Fund for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Donations can also be made to Camp Rainbow Gold, an Idaho-based charity for children battling cancer.

That tribute is dope for Adam West

and

It's crazy how it works that Whedon can come in and just hire a new composer and DC/WB really didn't have an issue with it and are confident that Elfman can provide an adequate score/theme for the movie in time. I wonder if he picked Elfman because it'll be more in line with Zack's vision and directing.

Last edited:
Elfman murked it with the Raimi trilogy, but my ideal musical team is Zimmer/Junkie

BvS turned Zim-gawd off of CBMs forever but I would have been perfectly fine with just Junkie XL

Where da "Whedon will have little impact" folks at? :nerd:

Last edited:
Na. Elfman about to go ham

Crazy that Sheldon might just save JL.

Crazy that I haven't even been hyped for it.

Just saw Wonder Woman.

Didnt like it at all.

Ive seen every DC & Marvel film. This is one of the most boring of them all.

The battle on the beach in the begining of the film was lame. How many times do we have to see woman twisting in mid-air and slow motion ?

I had trouble staying awake for this film and I watched it early in the evening.

I understand the masses being excited for a heroine led film, but it was not that good. With that said, Im still looking forward to Justice League.

Just saw Wonder Woman.

Didnt like it at all.

The battle on the beach in the begining of the film was lame. How many times do we have to see woman twisting in mid-air and slow motion ?

I had trouble staying awake for this film and I watched it early in the evening.

I understand the masses being excited for a heroine led film, but it was not that good. With that said, Im still looking forward to Justice League.

Did you like BvS and MoS?

Just saw Wonder Woman.

Didnt like it at all.

Did you like BvS and MoS?

I kind of liked BvS (it wasnt great for some reasons but it was ok)
MoS was ok.

Both are slightly better than WW tho. And Im a huge comic book movie fan. Im disappointed with WW.

Just saw Wonder Woman.

Didnt like it at all.

I humbly disagree, but respect your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom