DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

aren't they?

I just remember all those threads how people go to movies and out to dinners by themselves and many preferring it that way

I feel like there should be a middle classification. I'm neither an introvert or extrovert.

Not that this determines what an introvert or extrovert is, I can eat by myself, but going to the movie by myself is weird. Saw WW by myself and it was just weird not enjoying it with friends.

Last edited:
941511d7dd1b28f78d7825621bded2e9.jpg

Wait, is this chick blasian

I hate using the word basic, but tv Iris kinda fits that bill for me. No disrespect, she's cute. But Kiersey is 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

aren't they?

I just remember all those threads how people go to movies and out to dinners by themselves and many preferring it that way

I feel like there should be a middle classification. I'm neither an introvert or extrovert.

Not that this determines what an introvert or extrovert is, I can eat by myself, but going to the movie by myself is weird. Saw WW by myself and it was just weird not enjoying it with friends.

man ain't nothing like going to the movies mid day by yourself. Peace, quiet, no one trying to be funny or asking random questions

I was actually watching a video about introverts and extroverts yesterday. One part that was new to me was the concept of energy. Introverts gain energy from being alone and extroverts gain energy from being around people or a group. Both work for me.

I'm lucky I have a friend that loves movies as much as I do and he is always down.

There have been occasions where I went alone.

It was whatever. In and out. I'd do it again. But, cheap movies I go alone. If it's like arclight I go with the homie.

Iris in JL raised  a question for me. Should these movies move past the love interest angle? They aren't really doing anything worth talking about with them.

I was actually watching a video about introverts and extroverts yesterday. One part that was new to me was the concept of energy. Introverts gain energy from being alone and extroverts gain energy from being around people or a group. Both work for me.

Lol you are an extroverted introvert

You gain energy from certain ppls company but otherwise you'd rather be alone

True extroverts can never be alone. They always need company

Last edited:
JUSTICE LEAGUE Gets A New Composer As Danny Elfman Joins Director Joss Whedon For Reshoots

Joss Whedon recently commenced reshoots for Justice League in London, and THR reports that the director has brought in his Avengers: Age of Ultron composer to work on the score for the new scenes.

Danny Elfman will take over from Antonius Holkenborg, aka Junkie XL, who had been working with Zack Snyder on the film until the Batman V Superman director handed the reigns over to Whedon.

Not a fan of bringing Elfman onboard at all. There was nothing memorable about his scoring for age of Ultron.

Last edited:
JUSTICE LEAGUE Gets A New Composer As Danny Elfman Joins Director Joss Whedon For Reshoots

Joss Whedon recently commenced reshoots for Justice League in London, and THR reports that the director has brought in his Avengers: Age of Ultron composer to work on the score for the new scenes.

Danny Elfman will take over from Antonius Holkenborg, aka Junkie XL, who had been working with Zack Snyder on the film until the Batman V Superman director handed the reigns over to Whedon.

ewwwwwwwww

BTAS is the best ******* adaption of batman :smokin

fixed

JL is gonna be great. I'm not worried at all.

giphy.gif

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

:rofl:

View media item 2465463

Back
Top Bottom