DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

DCaoClzUAAAyl9W.jpg:orig

Just saw Wonder Woman for the third time. No Man's Land scene will forever be remembered. So much heart in this movie. Hopefully, this carries into the sequel and other DCEU movies, something that's been lacking lately.

Just saw Wonder Woman for the third time. No Man's Land scene will forever be remembered. So much heart in this movie. Hopefully, this carries into the sequel and other DCEU movies, something that's been lacking lately.

Hate to break it to you.. and I get flack for raising what I consider to be pretty obvious issues.. but this is where the poor planning of the DCEU is going to come in and hurt

WW should have acted like BVS didn't exist or at least not to the extent it did in the movie.. tell its story and not focus on the gap between the events of WW and her reemergence because of batman (BVS)

but the results of JL could have ripple effects on the remainder of the DCEU.. gotta assume gal and patty are safe after WW, but there could be changes elsewhere

Also the relationship with gal and pine was great, unfortunately he sacrificed himself in the end of WW.. and you have that 100 years hiatus

Last edited:
It Sounds Like Static Shock Could Appear In BLACK LIGHTNING; Arrowverse Crossovers A Possibility

Co-showrunner Salim Akil has revealed that another familiar face could make an appearance in the show.

That is Static Shock, a hero who himself has come close to the small screen a number of times over the years. "I love the idea of Static Shock, and in success, hopefully, we’ll be able to pull other characters in that way. So I’m holding out hope because I love that character."

As for the possibility of Black Lightning crossings paths with heroes from the Arrowverse, Akil added: "The storytelling is a little bit more political. It’s topical, and it’s a little grittier. It doesn’t mean that down the road there won’t be visits."

Please lord. Keep Static out of the wack Arrowverse. They've already got my man Black Lightning starring in one of their soap operas. Not Static too.

Holy **** 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Bruh...next, they gotta have the Watch Tower in space with Oracle running point when Darkseid attacks 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Bout to be dat fire bruh.

But are those new pics that just got revealed or part of the Whedon reshoots?

I hope the hall of justice isn't a ending reveal.

That's gotta be what the set photo is, but I don't mind knowing in advance. Actually seeing it with the finished design on-screen is going to be a different experience. This is probably why they scheduled these scenes to be shot later. I'm just worried about other potential more spoilery things coming.

Y'all think they'll ever do a movie where the hero is all in costume. Seeing bats just do detective work all film and some action here and there would be so awesome.

I thought that was the direction the solo film was going with before but that might be out the window now.

Studios are hesitant to do it just because they might feel the actor is wasted in it.

But they have done a film where the main protagonist didn't show his face the whole movie, Dredd with Karl Urban.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom