DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

DC Extended Universe‏
@DCEUniverse
BREAKING NEWS! #JusticeLeague Official Trailer 2 to debut at Comic-Con, Saturday, July 22!

nerd.gif
........It's gonna be 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
They updated Gals pay for WW. She made 600k with bonuses which probably have already kicked in. And Cavill made sub 1 mill for MoS

Yup. Detective bats would be great. If they made a film based off the Arkham games. Or in that style. Man. Awesome.

Because Cyborg Is trash.

These last games and films they been trying to push him, but dude is just so boring.

Cyborg being the furthest away is just the obvious representation of the fact that he sucks compared to the characters he's standing beside :lol Where else would he be? Between ******* Superman and Batman? :rollin His fans need to just take him being in this film at all as a win and keep it moving.

Last edited:
Yup. Detective bats would be great. If they made a film based off the Arkham games. Or in that style. Man. Awesome.

I just got through replaying Arkham Asylum :hat

I will forever smh anytime I see Killer Croc in these games and think of how he was portrayed in Suicide Squad :{

Dude was a ****** with skin problems.

Was done so dirty.

I played asylum like 3 times as well :lol
First and only game I completed 100% next is origins.

Yea bro. It's cool. Didn't take the series to another level, but it was cool. You fight deathstroke. And other not so known villains.

All Arkhams games are real good and you'll love it more if you're a Batman fan.

Origins might be the worst of the bunch but it was still good and it gave you actual boss fights.

That's what I heard and it wasn't developed by Rocksteady, so I ignored the game completely. I'll have to check it out since I've played the other 3.

Game is still fun. Voice actor was pretty good too.

Them tank fights. Was there any boss fights in Knight?

I think city might be the best. Freeze was too cool.

Back
Top Bottom