DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fdc-universe-titans-first-look-1.jpg

So I guess Starfire will turn orange when she fights only and have regular skin during civilian life. Same with Beast Boy I guess

Hans Zimmer score + Superman’s first flight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than MOST MOMENTS IN MARVEL AND MORE MEMORABLE.

Not even close to the circular shot in A1. No where near.

I like Cavill as Superman a lot. I just don’t like the conflicted nature Hack Snyder made him have. It worked in MoS but was overbearing in BvS. Cavill has some range and after MI6 I legit see him as a bad ***. JL gave us a kind of weird interpretation of the Superman people want to see but it’s kind of the right track. Cavill is very silly for turning down the cameo in Shazam however unless DC was lowballing him that hard. However it seems like DC played the quasi “im dumping you” card like a girlfriend who’s sick of her dude’s **** and wants to rile him up. It makes the Superman doll video Cavill posted along with his agents comments that much more hilarious :lol: the proverbial “baby, please! I ain’t mean it!” :lol:

if they do move on from Cavill, they better snatch up Krasinski asap, maybe even have him direct the film

jim.jpg

and maybe he'll bring his wife in as Lois
E5vrxgc.gif

nah, that's Ashtons role to lose... or was he Doom?

but that's also why they have to get him before Disney gets the new F4 up and running in 2024

he might be too smart to join dc and wait for a marvel role.

Some youtube channel was saying rumors were him and his wife for reed and sue richards, andrew garfield for human torch, and john cena for ben grimm.

I do remember the first flight scene. Can't remember the score at all though, not even a little tiny bit. Also can't remember feeling anything close to how I felt watching numerous mcu moments.

Flight scene can't touch no man's land scene in ww, let alone the mcu

Back
Top Bottom