DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

That whole conversation they had can be summed up by 1) WB messed it up by rushing stuff and jumping into BvS and 2) WB needs to have a sit down with everybody involved and figure this mess out...

It’s almost the reverse of Lucasfilm...Where there’s no discernible plan for Star Wars, WB is micromanaging their DC Universe to death...Marvel’s been laying out a successful blueprint for a decade now...

Dm5g1cMXsAEz1g4.jpg:orig

That whole conversation they had can be summed up by 1) WB messed it up by rushing stuff and jumping into BvS and 2) WB needs to have a sit down with everybody involved and figure this mess out...

It’s almost the reverse of Lucasfilm...Where there’s no discernible plan for Star Wars, WB is micromanaging their DC Universe to death...Marvel’s been laying out a successful blueprint for a decade now...

I thought this was done already, wasn't that why Geoff was brought on at first?

Memories :pimp:

Yeah that was a dope moment.

I was disappointed when they showed a much lamer looking future Static in some Batman Beyond type episode in JL where he was old but still using the trash can lid to fly and basically the same costume

d3396febfbc43df1019358a4d2515cd7.jpg

Damn. Didnt even get a sequel.

Gave him **** nonsense with Bats and a soft reboot cgi lip in JL :smh:

Cavill got done dirty. I actually want Marvel to take him in now. Make him Cap Britain.

Agreed 100%... he deserved a great Superman movie.. I really liked him in as Kent/Supes. I hope this isn't the case.

I have no problems with him as Superman. I do have a problem with Snyder-Man. That character wasn’t worth continuing any further.

DC Universe App Live Ahead of Release Date on Android, Web

The DC Universe streaming service isn’t officially set to launch until Sept. 15th, but Android users can get the app right now.

The DC Universe app is now available to download on Android devices.

dc-universe-google-play-1133449.jpeg

what is else is new in the DC world :lol:

via TMZ:

'SUPERMAN' CONFLICT IS FAKE!!!

The social media firestorm over Henry Cavill's fate in the next installment of 'Superman' turns out to be an invented conflict ... TMZ has learned.

Sources in the know tell TMZ, there's no real discussion over the main role because there's no active 'Superman' project. It's true ... Cavill has felt he was underpaid for the role and that's an issue, as is what some say was an underwhelming performance.

We're told if and when the next 'Superman' project is greenlit, Cavill along with others would be in play.

The whole brouhaha started when Cavill turned down a cameo in "Shazam!" over money, and then accepted a Netflix deal for "The Witcher." Apparently, some people thought he moved on from 'Superman,' but the fact is there's no conflict ... because up to this point there's no movie project.

why is it mandatory to post?

because it's the only thing that dude has claim to fame?

everyone, including us, really need to get over it

:lol:

A major outlet like The Hollywood Reporter isn't going to just report some major scoop like that without having some credible sources to back them up.

It's not some random comic book site reporting it first.

Back
Top Bottom