DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

i mean everyone has their own "source" but info could be lost in translation or people view it differently

even in the THR article, there were conflicting reports from "Cavill is out for sure" to "he maybe out... maybe"

with one reporting it's because he couldn't cameo in shazam to it's because he signed up to do witcher despite there being no plans for a superman film and then in the same articles refutes that claim by saying the decision was made before cavill took the role

then there are those "twitter reporters" with "sources" claiming THR is WB owned and thats how they break bad news and telling people that it's true and get over it cavill is out then WB pretty much shut them down

there is really only one conclusion... marvel checks been clearing...

THR is not owned by WarnerMedia.

Warner does have a stake in Rotten Tomatoes, and that hasn't stopped the DC marks from claiming CONSPIRACY! whenever a DC film gets a low RT rating.

hey its the dumb twitter "reporters" who are claiming that, not me

they are the one defending the claims that Cavill is out so it's not even the usual DCfanboy conspiracy

jeremy conrad for example claimed WB used THR because to break everytime there's a bad announcement and now deleted the tweet but then WB makes a statement and says "it's a non-statement and THR is correct" despite cavills agent and WB themselves admitting they are still in cavills camp there's just no superman films planned

both sides are in denial but it is completely possible that THR is wrong and at this very, very second, cavill is still superman

again just read the THR article, title says cavill is out then the content says he might be or the door is closing

total clickbait and other outlets ran with the title

the affleck is out news is as relevant as the first time it was reported :lol:

one day he is out and phoning it in, the next he'll play a background monkey for the director then he is out because reeves don't want him then he is back because is loves being batman then he is out because he went to rehab and it'll cost wb too much to have him insurance-wise then he is back again i guess before yesterday because he was out again as of yesterday when cavill is out or not-out :lol:

i really do not even take any news on the batfleck front until reeves i shooting with a new bruce wayne or not... hell i won't even believe a batman film will be in this universe until reeves starts shooting, not just pre-production but actual shooting on location

I'm not really paying attention or care about all that other mess. However, they need to build buzz for Aquaman. Although two months out, its relatively quite about that film. They need to release another trailer or one should be in the works

they'll probably have something soon

venom tv spots barely making it on tv the past week and that's less than a month away

aquaman is actually still ~3 months away, it comes out the end of december around xmas time

they'll probably saturate the market to get in some halloween revenue

I'm not really paying attention or care about all that other mess. However, they need to build buzz for Aquaman. Although two months out, its relatively quite about that film. They need to release another trailer or one should be in the works
The initial trailer actually went over well. So that’s the first hurdle. They basically need to just find a good spot and start doing commercials

Anybody get the feeling that Warner is just leaking **** to the public to gauge reactions then moving forward based off of that? I like Henry/Clark myself and that was before Mission Impossible but I had no idea he was so beloved. Thought most people didn't care for him as the man of steel

a lot didn't like his superman but there were also plenty that liked it, not just in portrayal but in looks as well

him and his muscle padding is closest he was drawn in the books but i think despite the hate for the JL film, they finally got to see the "real" representation of superman and cavill did that well

in the end these actors really just have to go by what was written for them and many do not like snyders version

a lot didn't like his superman but there were also plenty that liked it, not just in portrayal but in looks as well

him and his muscle padding is closest he was drawn in the books but i think despite the hate for the JL film, they finally got to see the "real" representation of superman and cavill did that well

in the end these actors really just have to go by what was written for them and many do not like snyders version
So after JL people took the heat off him and blamed it on the script/Snyder. I guess those 10-15 minutes were enough to change people's minds. He was a major of highlight of the film and I was pretty surprised once I saw him myself

017_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
018_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

019_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
020_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

015_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
014_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

010_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
009_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

007_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg
006_595_Spoiler_TV_Transparent_1.jpg

He even put a trademark symbol next to it :lol:

Really no different than this world's of DC label that really was just a tittle they used once at a con.

they'll probably have something soon

venom tv spots barely making it on tv the past week and that's less than a month away
Venom already broke some pre-order record right? :lol: Venom got a built in audience.

Aquaman don't got that.

oh and it looks like dc universe is up but damn, was hoping it'll up on PS4, i guess i'll try it the ps4 web browser?

DC Universe is available via:

• Web
  • iOS devices (iPhone, iPad)
  • Android devices (mobile + tablet)
  • Android TV
  • Apple TV
  • Roku

Hans Zimmer score + Superman’s first flight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than MOST MOMENTS IN MARVEL AND MORE MEMORABLE.

WHAT?!

What is this?

DC/WB is a bunch of punk *** *****es

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Failing @ film.

Just admit you a Snyder Stan..

I really wanted Affleck to be and stay Batman. Personal issues aside. Kept hoping and staying on the positive side of things during the uncertainty the whole time.

However, the rumors started just like this and it took like 6 damn months but eventually became clearly true.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom