DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The Snyder-man fake hype up is hilarious :lol:

You guys don’t even believe what you’re saying.

I do. MOS is in my top 5 CBM's. And for me there is nothing as memorable in the MCU as superman's first flight ( Although Bucky's reveal in TWS does come close). And I like the MCU as well. But for me that moment has had a far more lasting effect on me.

qGIijER71ol4YEHeLk1LFX23g2Jue8XY9ytHgfWpmGI.jpg

MoS to me is even better than the original Superman movies. Miss me with the backlash.
I know exactly what I said.
Is he a better Superman than Reaves? No. Is the movie better? Yes. The same way Keaton
is my favorite Batman next to TAS Bats, but I enjoyed Batffleck a lot lot more.

And for me there is nothing as memorable in the MCU as superman's first flight ( Although Bucky's reveal in TWS does come close).

Lol of all the moments in the mcu you can pick from...your moment is Bucky's reveal in TWS?

I mean..why? Did you not know Bucky was the WS until he was unmasked?

Fight was boring to me. Nothing but hitting each other and flying back to each other and hitting each other far again. His fight with Faora was better.
agreed. fight was too long, coulda been edited WAY WAY better.

Superman was fighting basically for the first time and fending off an Alien invasion. I would still prefer someone else directing the movie.

MoS to me is even better than the original Superman movies. Miss me with the backlash.
I know exactly what I said.
Is he a better Superman than Reaves? No. Is the movie better? Yes.

They wrecked Clark’s relationship with Jonathan Kent. **** was completely asinine.

The action...was what it was. Enough has been said about the world war 3 levels of damage done to smallville and metropolis. Someone really needed to reign Snyder in a little.

I did enjoy the russel Crowe holograms towards the end though. I will give the movie that :lol:

The most memorable scenes in MoS are all the bad ones..

My goodness I'll never forget the moment where Clark just stands there as the tornado swallows up Johnathan Kent. That's the moment that's imprinted in my memory.

Lol of all the moments in the mcu you can pick from...your moment is Bucky's reveal in TWS?

I mean..why? Did you not know Bucky was the WS until he was unmasked?
Oh, so please tell me what moment should be memorable for me..........??

Yes, I knew it was Bucky the whole damn time. It was Cap's reaction to seeing his childhood friend transformed into an assassin that got to me ( one of many reasons why TWS is still my #1 MCU movie ).

Oh, so please tell me what moment should be memorable for me..........??

Yes, I knew it was Bucky the whole damn time. It was Cap's reaction to seeing his childhood friend transformed into an assassin that got to me ( one of many reasons why TWS is still my #1 MCU movie ).
Idk...circle shot in A1? Tony Stank transforming in mid air in A1? 10 moments in IW...among which includes Thor and Cap's entrance?

That's not including Cap and Bucky's fight in the climax on the helicarrier in WS... Bucky punching face in and Cap not hitting back..Cap's speech over the intercom in WS... Cap taking out a jet while on a bike in WS .. the elevator fight

I really could go on

Idk...circle shot in A1? Tony Stank transforming in mid air in A1? 10 moments in IW...among which includes Thor and Cap's entrance?

That's not including Cap and Bucky's fight in the climax on the helicarrier in WS... Bucky punching face in and Cap not hitting back..Cap's speech over the intercom in WS... Cap taking out a jet while on a bike in WS .. the elevator fight

I really could go on
I mean, don't get me wrong. Those were great moments mos def. But for me Supes first flight, bucky's reveal, warehouse fight in BVS, No man's land, and BP's entrance in civil war carried much more of an impact for me.

100% FAX!!! And this is not up for debate.
:lol:

Man that DC stuff rots ya brain.

6445251-7273568628-59107.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

the scenes with Martha towards the end were nice. I have to say my inner nerd and outer geek was happy while watching.
I mean if Superman is just about fast paced action, mindless destruction, and displaying numerous feats sure really good.

But it's a movie. It's suppose to tell a (good) story.

Without the action stuff, MoS struggles to be better than Singer's boring trash Returns.

Last edited:
:lol:

Man that DC stuff rots ya brain.

I mean if Superman is just about fast paced action, mindless destruction, and displaying numerous feats sure really good.

But it's a movie. It's suppose to tell a (good) story.

Without the action stuff, MoS struggles to be better than Singer's boring trash Returns.
MOS was just SM Returns with fight scenes. Don’t know how Snyder can take something so iconic and bullet proof like a Superman origin and botch it into an incoherent mess. Little things like Louis knowing he’s Superman, Superman being an emo edge lord and pa Kent ......... ugh..... I’ll say no more, really throws everything into the garbage. That’s just the simple stuff. I could go on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom