DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

DnKIb3vXsAA_VaJ.jpg:large

It does have one of the best lines of all time. “Do you bleed?”.
That line was only good in the trailer.

The actual scene it fell so flat. Superman knocked around the batmobile like a toy. All those threats were just weak :lol: Reminded me of the Ant-Man scene where they fight amongst his daughters toys and they show the train falling off the tracks.

that monologue by Gordon might be the greatest monologue to ever end such a great film
I remember leaning forward in my seat until the credits started to roll.

Off the top of my head I can't recall a monologue that just ended a film in such an amazing way.
He completely nailed everything batman stood for and became.

Joaquin!!! Im expecting some scenes reminiscient of his performance in The Master

Last edited:
They really fastracked the hell out of this film

No kidding...Seems like just yesterday it was all about if it was legit happening or not...Now it’s here being filmed...

Side note Phoenix looks exactly like I would picture a pre-Joker boarderline crazy guy to look...If they're basing this off killing joke that is...

All i wanted from MOS was cool **** happening. Loads of cool **** and cool visuals and action. Thats it. I aint expect Tarantino level dialogue. I just wanted Anti Superman Returns. I got exactly what i wanted.

With BVS i expected MOS feat Batman. But nope. Super boring. Everything felt rushed.

Phoenix probably gave these fools a deadline on when production should start. Dude is actively working and is truly A List talent, just based off the stills you can tell this is going to be a great performance as this Arthur character and we haven't even seen whatever the Joker will look like.
this is the most organized I've seen a current DC film go from preproduction, to the production phase.
even these set photos look like stills taken out of the film directly. I saw those and thought a teaser had dropped.

good to see the only DC production I'm interested in seeing is coming together great.

Back
Top Bottom