DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

BvS didn't lose money.

But it seems you strictly adhere to the it made money so that must mean the movie was good ideology. To each their own on that one.

Nevermind ppl in this thread pretending the movies were good when they came out.
No I explain why I thought WW was a success. It got females aka my sister to go out and enjoy a comic book movie. It showed that woman can look up to something and my daughter. It had a great a following huge legs which most CBM don’t. BvS was ok not what it should of been and that was epic

No I explain why I thought WW was a success. It got females aka my sister to go out and enjoy a comic book movie. It showed that woman can look up to something and my daughter. It had a great a following huge legs which most CBM don’t. BvS was ok not what it should of been and that was epic
None of that means it was good.

In this current time women were looking towards championing a female superhero.

That's a movement completely separate from the quality or lack thereof DC movies.

I mean if the WW sequel is actually good it may make a billi this go around.

IM3 made 1.2 bill, I would hope marvel wouldn't look solely upon that number when judging success

Just like the TDKR making over a bill doesn't make it better film than BB, which made less than half of that

None of that means it was good.

In this current time women were looking towards championing a female superhero.

That's a movement completely separate from the quality or lack thereof DC movies.

I mean if the WW sequel is actually good it may make a billi this go around.
you didn’t like WW I liked it. Best CBM besides Logan that year. The end. We go our own ways then

you didn’t like WW I liked it. Best CBM besides Logan that year. The end. We go our own ways then
So you like mediocre movies.

I caught on to that a page or two ago.

The same way I question you trying to say WW was a good movie and better than certain MCU movies is the same way you kept questioning me about how WW wasn't a success.

In 2017 I find it wild to even put WW in the top 5. Wasn't even better than the Batman Lego movie let alone Homecoming, Ragnarok, GotG Vol. 2, and Logan but sure go your own way

So you like mediocre movies.

I caught on to that a page or two ago.

The same way I question you trying to say WW was a good movie and better than certain MCU movies is the same way you kept questioning me about how WW wasn't a success.
to me it’s not a mediocre movie but like I been saying y’all trash anybody who likes a dceu movie. Oh I never said it was better then Logan if you read. My bad Thor 3 was better also. But yes better then Homecoming GotG vol 2. To each it’s own

Last edited:
to me it’s not a mediocre movie but like I been saying y’all trash anybody who likes a dceu movie. Oh I never said it was better then Logan if you read. My bad Thor 3 was better also. But yes better then Homecoming GotG vol 2. To each it’s own
You haven't been getting trashed.

Why do you think you're being attacked? This reaching is borderline playing the victim.

Last edited:
th

having good taste is trolling now? lol ok
And attention-craving too. It's one thing to make a point, while entirely something else to do at the detriment of another.
Heck with a name like MarvelSux MarvelSux in a DC thread at that, it reeks of trolling and insecurity. But do you though. DCEU has A LOT of work ahead of it, and hope they collect some long overdue critical Ws.

Aquaman is raping the competition.

Bumblebee, Mary Poppins and Into the Spider Verse are all under performing at the box office...Aquaman is the only movie meeting projections.

Into the Spider Verse WW total of 143 mil after 13 days of release... Unless it has really long legs it doesn't look good

cgi was over the top

started getting a headache and had to take the 3d glasses off for a min. really thought i was gonna faint :lol:

That 3rd act was cgi nonsense.

Like imagine trying to follow a bunch of murky colors in a blender @ the highest speed.

I felt at some point story wise and visually Wan stopped giving a ****.

That 3rd act was cgi nonsense.

Like imagine trying to follow a bunch of murky colors in a blender @ the highest speed.

I felt at some point story wise and visually Wan stopped giving a ****.
i'll be in DC tonight. None of that 3d thing. Straight IMAX.
Ima finally put this whole debate to bed.

Back
Top Bottom