DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Movie is better than 1 MCU movie, im3 because that's an abomination.. probably Thor 2 too.. max first avenger and Thor 1 too

Marvel movies, WW is definitely better then Im3, daredevil, Elektra, any f4 film, blade 3, Spider-Man 3, wolverine origins, x3, apocalypse, the 90s cap movie, ang lee hulk

I look at WW like I do IM2 or age of ultron, there were things to like but aspects of the movie weigh it down

Logan being the best of that type, where if you change the last 20 mins you have a top 5 CBM movie of all time.. TDKR also fits that
ok you win you happy. Every marvel mcu movie is better then WW. Ant man doctor strange, all Thor’s all IM. Spider-Man which I just said imo was not. But hey Your opinion >my opinion some people never give on this website. Nothing better else to do

ok you win you happy. Every marvel mcu movie is better then WW. Ant man doctor strange, all Thor’s all IM. Spider-Man which I just said imo was not. But hey Your opinion >my opinion some people never give on this website. Nothing better else to do

Great talk

it was now go be with marvel. Guardians of the galaxy better then WW. Hah

Yea.. my bad for being a fan of both.. and moreso WW than gotg growing up, cause who the hell was really a gotg fan or even really knew about them like that

I just want good movies

WW was so much of a rip off of first avenger that they had a dude named Chris crash a plan in the end too

Yea.. my bad for being a fan of both.. and moreso WW than gotg growing up, cause who the hell was really a gotg fan or even really knew about them like that

I just want good movies

WW was so much of a rip off of first avenger that they had a dude named Chris crash a plan in the end too
not about being a fan of both. I’m a fan of both but also not bias unless it comes to Batman. This whole forum including you think marvel can make no mistake. Like saying GotG vol 2 is better then WW. If you’re such a fan then you Spider-Man homecoming had no heart and soul of actual Spider-Man comic. Ww> IM2&3 Gotg2 Spider-Man homecoming, doctor strange Thor 1&2 first ant man

This whole forum including you think marvel can make no mistake.

Did you miss where I said im3 was an abomination

Or where I said IM2 and age ultron were incomplete movies

Also first avenger, Thor 1 and 2, were all just meh

MCU is far from perfect.. and for me, DC, still has the best CBM to date with TDK

The DCEU has just been trash.. WW is basically 2 of those meh movies combined (first avenger and thor1) with easily the 3 worst villains

not about being a fan of both. I’m a fan of both but also not bias unless it comes to Batman. This whole forum including you think marvel can make no mistake. Like saying GotG vol 2 is better then WW. If you’re such a fan then you Spider-Man homecoming had no heart and soul of actual Spider-Man comic. Ww> IM2&3 Gotg2 Spider-Man homecoming, doctor strange Thor 1&2 first ant man
Vol 2 is better than WW. By far.

I feel like the last 6 MCU flicks are. Especially the villains.

No need for the weak sarcasm cuz somebody disagrees with you and supports their stance.

If you just want to keep repeating we all have different opinions then might as well not discuss anything.

I can tell you never read the comics or watch the tv shows. Play the video game that’s a real Spider-Man story. Spider-Man was a Little iron man so let me laugh back hah

Ive been reading the comics dating all the way back to the 60s. Try again.

Vol 2 is better than WW. By far.

I feel like the last 6 MCU flicks are. Especially the villains.

No need for the weak sarcasm cuz somebody disagrees with you and supports their stance.

If you just want to keep repeating we all have different opinions the night as well. It discuss anything.
no sarcasm y’all came at me. Like anytime someone supports a dceu y’all jump up in arms. I know marvel has been head and shoulders above the dceu. Heck I work for the company that owns marvel. But you guys opinions apparently mean more. So have a good night

Homecoming had no heart or soul? Did you watch that movie at all?

You deserve a lamekilla reply for that. See a better quality troll in action.

Homecoming had no heart or soul? Did you watch that movie at all?

You deserve a lamekilla reply for that. See a better quality troll in action.
I said what I said compared to spiderman 1 Spider-Man 2 all had better heart and soul. Thank you carry own

"No heart and soul".. "little iron man".. "don't read the comics"

And yet:
IMG_6792.JPG

no sarcasm y’all came at me. Like anytime someone supports a dceu y’all jump up in arms. I know marvel has been head and shoulders above the dceu. Heck I work for the company that owns marvel. But you guys opinions apparently mean more. So have a good night
No.

It just seems like you're overwhelmed with ppl disagreeing with you and stating why.

Nobody is coming at you or up in arms :lol:

You engaged in a conversation and now ppl are simply responding to the new point of view.

No need to feel attacked but at least be able to simply defend your stance. But if you don't want to like I said you could just state your opinion and dip.

No.

It just seems like your overwhelmed with ppl disagreeing with you and stating why.

Nobody is coming at you or up in arms :lol:

You engaged in a conversation and now ppl are simply responding to the new point of view.

No need to feel attacked but at least be able to simply defend your stance. But if you don't want to like I said you could just state your opinion and dip.
and dip? No I stated my opinion and I said to each his own and he continues to come at me. Every time a dceu comes out y’all get up in arms when people say they like it and bash something. Why should I be overwhelmed on what? Who said WW or Aquaman wasn’t a success? How is not a success? A minus CinemaScore usually means most like it

This all started because I said Wonder Woman, a movie that made 821, should be making 900 mill range

The movie with 3 laughable villains and a throwaway ending however long that was

And for some odd reason still felt the need to be overly connected to BVS and her staying out of the affairs of men for 100 years, without giving an actual explanation of what happened to make her so disillusioned with men

As in, you can state your opinion and leave. Choosing not to reply.

No I stated my opinion and I said to each his own and he continues to come at me.
What exactly constitutes coming at you?

Disagreeing and stating why? Stating a differing opinion.

Saying to each his own isn't code for don't quote me and disagree with my post :lol:

If you don't like it that's tough.

Every time a dceu comes out y’all get up in arms when people say they like it and bash something.
Stop being sensitive about this.

Why should I be overwhelmed on what?
What you seem overwhelmed by is ppl disagreeing with you and telling you why after you stated your opinion. Not to mention in every reply of yours you continue to add more opinions for ppl to disagree with.
Who said WW or Aquaman wasn’t a success?
Who did say that?

Reading comprehension man.

Cinemascore? :lol: Ok.

What do you mean when you say success? :lol:

BP came out in Feb and Aquabro came out in Dec. How do you think nominations work?

I know you trolling overall but try not to be ignorant with what you troll about.
that’s not you that said that. Laughing when you someone said it WW and Aquaman were a success

that’s not you that said that. Laughing when you someone said it was success
:lol: Laughing @ someone and asking a question isn't saying what you said was said.

But I already explained to you what he basically said what a success was. Did you forget?

By that train of thought, BvS and JL were successes.

:lol: Laughing @ someone and asking a question isn't saying what you said was said.

But I already explained to you what he basically said what a success was. Did you forget?

By that train of thought, BvS and JL were successes.
everyone know including me BvS and JL were not a success they both lost money. WW and Aquaman are. Aquaman is B list character. I didn’t expect this movie to make this much and continuing.

everyone know including me BvS and JL were not a success they both lost money. WW and Aquaman are. Aquaman is B list character. I didn’t expect this movie to make this much and continuing.
BvS didn't lose money.

But it seems you strictly adhere to the it made money so that must mean the movie was good ideology. To each their own on that one.

Nevermind ppl in this thread pretending the movies were good when they came out.

Back
Top Bottom