DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Aquaman 7/10

Wildly surprised at how enjoyable the movie was and how blanket cheese it was at the same time.

Aquabro is real :lol:

Had no expectations going in.

Had no idea the cast was that lit either.

I thought Ocean Masters arc was generic and he wasn't in the film enough . They should've focused more on the Aquaman and Black Manta dynamic. His inclusion was forced

I thought Ocean Masters arc was generic and he wasn't in the film enough . They should've focused more on the Aquaman and Black Manta dynamic. His inclusion was forced

Eh, i'm ok with what they did with Black Manta. I know for sure he will be the major focus in Aquaman 2. But if you think about it, they had the get the Ocean Master arc out the way first. Now that it's established that he's king you can have Black Manta F with him more.

Eh, i'm ok with what they did with Black Manta. I know for sure he will be the major focus in Aquaman 2. But if you think about it, they had the get the Ocean Master arc out the way first. Now that it's established that he's king you can have Black Manta F with him more.
Now I'm curious how Black Manta could possibly stand to fully suped up aquabro.
Could use collateral? Arthur's family? I don't know, but my point being, as an antagonist, BM is weak both physically and plot-wise. So I wonder who else will join in?

Now I'm curious how Black Manta could possibly stand to fully suped up aquabro.
Could use collateral? Arthur's family? I don't know, but my point being, as an antagonist, BM is weak both physically and plot-wise. So I wonder who else will join in?
Once OM gave him the Atlantian armor he was able to hold his own against AM. With those concussive blasts from his eyes he can still do major damage (even with the trident) . And he also seems to be a better tactical fighter than AM. I'm not sure about him using collateral against AM. To me he seems more confrontational rather than being a pseudo terrorist.

Seeing aqua man again at home and the movie got worse. It’s just written horribly. Some things work well while other parts are just cartoon bad. Movie should of been cut down to an hour long, no joke. Everything about looking for the trident should of been edited out. The answer so all transitions was an explosion lol. Mera fine as all hell. Overall the movie was written like a direct to dvd animated movie

Last edited:
The Batman 1989-1997 series is coming to 4K UHD on June 4th.

D3LiQQoUcAAaI_k.jpg:orig

D3LiQQpUcAENJj5.jpg:orig

D3LiQQqUEAADioe.jpg:orig

D3LiQQoVsAEiPCJ.jpg:orig

Almost had me with The Kitchen until I saw Melissa McCarthy and Tiffany Haddish attached. That's a comedy.

Back
Top Bottom