DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Without the gauntlet darkseid would wash thanos right? Cause thanos is just another being but darkseid is pretty much like galactus or some ****
Yeah, I mean theoretically I think it'd be Darkseid>>> but I base that more off the comic versions than the movies' versions. Thanos was just a blatant ripoff of Darkseid, after all.

Has Rock even made a real good film yet?

I actually didn't hate San Andreas, and remember him being pretty good in it. Other than that though....

B1nO.gif

Has Rock even made a real good film yet?
Not really. Jumanji was good.

But an action flick? Where he's the solo lead? Nope. Never.

I wish I was in charge of the movies he chose. He'd have a much better career :smh:

He's suppose to be the guy as far as action movies in this era. Sly and Arnold are not pleased.

Without the gauntlet darkseid would wash thanos right? Cause thanos is just another being but darkseid is pretty much like galactus or some ****
I would say Darkseid is like Odin-level(High Herald) based on comics and Thanos is around the same level since he he bested beings like the Silver Surfer, they just nerfed him in the MCU.

Stuff like Walking Tall and the Rundown were like warm ups. Starter action movies before The Rock got bigger better roles and movies. That last part just never really happened.

They're solid movies. I like them too but c'mon.

Back
Top Bottom