DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

saw on another site someone break down the Ayer Cut and it seemed like a whole new movie. Or at least drastically different from what we got. Apparently Joker, Kitana and the Fire dude had completely different roles in the plot also there was supposedly a Deadshot/Harley/Joker subplot.

don’t get why WB/HBO Max doesn’t want free extra content. Especially with the new one finna come out.You could just insert it as a bonus feature for the 2016 Suicide Squad.

im gonna go out on a limb and say WB/DC is suffering from the ol too many cooks in the kitchen problem. as an engineer, I've seen this at big corporations. too many people to satisfy going up the ladder/too many people who think they know better.

it always bothered me because ayer makes pretty good movies, so i was kind of shocked he made that. so upper-level meddling makes total sense.

seriously, it always ends badly.

trust me. I'm a knicks fan :smh:

it wouldn't be a good look, to release the ayer cut, as it will just continue to highlight an underlying problem, but on the other hand they can flip it for hbo max success. If they aren't thinking of DC v Marvel, then they should release the ayer cut as well.

I know I'm late to the party, but I watched the Snyder cut on Sunday and really liked/enjoyed it. Although MMH design was straight up basura and SW eyes were a bit too sensitive for me...lol.

Really fun move overall.

saw on another site someone break down the Ayer Cut and it seemed like a whole new movie. Or at least drastically different from what we got. Apparently Joker, Kitana and the Fire dude had completely different roles in the plot also there was supposedly a Deadshot/Harley/Joker subplot.

don’t get why WB/HBO Max doesn’t want free extra content. Especially with the new one finna come out.You could just insert it as a bonus feature for the 2016 Suicide Squad.
Cuz it's not free.

Where were you when we talked about this last time?

The Ayer cut is what should've got the green light.

also there was supposedly a Deadshot/Harley/Joker subplot.

he f’d up on choosing the villain.. suicide squads get small-ish specific tasks

not step up for no damn Superman.. Waller uses them specifically because she wants some illegal shh done or some sh done that she cant go to the heroes for

watch this

1616474652701.jpeg

or this jsut to see the type of shh they should be dealing with

1616474889115.jpeg

Cuz it's not free.

Where were you when we talked about this last time?

The Ayer cut is what should've got the green light.

How much could it cost?

if they’ve already filmed everything they’re gonna show it would essentially be just paying a team to tighten it up visually on a computer, no?

How much could it cost?

if they’ve already filmed everything they’re gonna show it would essentially be just paying a team to tighten it up visually on a computer, no?
:lol:

Man that's the same thing those Snyder cut liars said. Its already done. Everything is already filmed. They just need to edit it. Then they started doing reshoots and 70+ mil later it was done.

Nah.

Either way **** ain't free. You went from its free to it wont cost much :lol:

I'm pretty sure at the very least Ayer would have to go back in to editing room to check if he would need to do reshoots since WB/DC execs were meddling with his **** during filming. Script wise he had a different movie but we do not know if he actually filmed all of it.

Also doing cgi work to anything is not tightening it up visually :rofl: This aint some **** you can do on ya laptop.

Is there even such a thing as an Ayers cut? I remember when that **** was coming out, the SnyderCut rumors were already swirling and this foo Ayers was like "this is my vision. this is my cut."

Like Amanda Waller said - "The worst of the worst"

Is there even such a thing as an Ayers cut? I remember when that **** was coming out, the SnyderCut rumors were already swirling and this foo Ayers was like "this is my vision. this is my cut."

Like Amanda Waller said - "The worst of the worst"
He was lying and remaining a company man not to cause any problems.

Before he said that it was already documented how WB completely made him change and shorten his Joker subplot in the movie.

It was a bit more dark and put a different spin on the Joker and Harley relationship.

I was going give ayer’s credit for end of watch

but the i looked up this dude‘s IMDb and I just wanna know how gave him the bright idea to try and remake the wild bunch

this man must be stopped

The Ayer cut would cost nothing to put out. The footage was already shot. And apparently there's like hours of footage of joker alone. If it did ever come out and is actually good that puts WB in a bad light for butchering his vision like they did with Snyder. HBO better jump on that immediately and use it to maintain their subscribers and possible add more.

leto def salty that he’s the worst movie joker and that heath and joaquin got oscars for playing the character.

:rofl: at him thinking the joker giving fat batfleck a handy would be a step in the right direction. gay joker would be funny and cringe though.

Last edited:
I never imagined Joker had any sort of sexual spectrum anyways, just anything goes because he's legit insane. Can't picture him in Joker voice going "ayo!" and meaning it.

:lol:

The Ayer cut would cost nothing to put out.
This is not true.

HBO better jump on that immediately and use it to maintain their subscribers and possible add more.
This is why I dont think that movement is going to work. The Snyder cut and all this stuff for bad DC movies arent growing the subscription base for HBO Max. They're still behind on projections. The audience for this isn't widespread enough.

Yea his Joker is weird.
Hard for me too believe Batman killing dudes in BVS, but didn’t want to put hands Joker.

Then where would the expenses come from if the footage already exists??
I explained this in an earlier post.

WB/DC was meddling with Ayer on set. So it's not even confirmed if complete scenes exist of his version.

Any cgi, visual effects, and further editing by Ayer is all going to cost something. None of this is free.

I wanna see the Snyderverse restored

but I got like an hour thru it and some of these scenes Def coulda been left out

that aqua man choir **** was so weird and awkward :lol:

:lol: so unnecessary

that assault on arkham movie was pure flames along with the animation.

Back
Top Bottom