DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I explained this in an earlier post.

WB/DC was meddling with Ayer on set. So it's not even confirmed if complete scenes exist of his version.

Any cgi, visual effects, and further editing by Ayer is all going to cost something. None of this is free.
I don't know that there are any unfinished cgi shots that need to be restored. My understanding is that Ayer has a completed cut.

We were correct about the snyder cut. There was cgi that had to be finished. And the only new footage was the knightmare and martian manhunter scene.
That cost 70+ mil dollars.

You were wrong or lying.

You're entire logic was everything was complete so it wont cost anything to release. We clearly see that was not the case. Now you're saying the same exact thing for Ayer's Suicide Squad.

That cost 70+ mil dollars.

You were wrong or lying.

You're entire logic was everything was complete so it wont cost anything to release. We clearly see that was not the case. Now you're saying the same exact thing for Ayer's Suicide Squad.
You're being disingenuous. I have never said the Snyder cut was complete and ready to roll out. Principle photography was done on the Snyder cut. Again, the only new footage were the segments from the Epilogue. Yes, cgi had to be completed but the cut was still intact. Semantics aside, the Snyder cut existed.

You're being disingenuous.
No I'm not.

I have never said the Snyder cut was complete and ready to roll out. Principle photography was done on the Snyder cut. Again, the only new footage were the segments from the Epilogue. Yes, cgi had to be completed but the cut was still intact.
You and whoever else constantly said that the Snyder cut was done and nothing needed to be filmed. That it would cost nothing.

It did.

You were wrong or were lying.
Semantics aside, the Snyder cut existed.
Semantics my *** :lol: If something isn't complete then you can't straight up say it exists. Then say it wont cost anything to release it.

You're doing the same thing again with Ayer's Suicide Squad. Claiming it won't cost anything when it will and if it was greenlit and Ayer wanted reshoots you'd make excuses then. Who is being disingenuous again?

No I'm not.

You and whoever else constantly said that the Snyder cut was done and nothing needed to be filmed. That it would cost nothing.

It did.

You were wrong or were lying.

Semantics my *** :lol: If something isn't complete then you can't straight up say it exists. Then say it wont cost anything to release it.

You're doing the same thing again with Ayer's Suicide Squad. Claiming it won't cost anything when it will and if it was greenlit and Ayer wanted reshoots you'd make excuses then. Who is being disingenuous again?
Nope!! You're gonna have to show where I made that statement. Otherwise, you're spouting Bull**** like you usually do.

Nope!! You're gonna have to show where I made that statement. Otherwise, you're spouting Bull**** like you usually do.
You know you said it and now you want me to wade through pages of this thread to show you where you did :lol: Despite the countless times you lied and said the Snyder cut was done when clearly it wasn't.

Nah I'll pass on that.

You can consider it bull ****. I've already seen this as you being a liar and/or not being willing to admit that you were wrong about the Snyder cut not being finished just like you're wrong about the Ayer cut of the Suicide Squad.

You know you said it and now you want me to wade through pages of this thread to show you where you did :lol: Despite the countless times you lied and said the Snyder cut was done when clearly it wasn't.

Nah I'll pass on that.

You can consider it bull ****. I've already seen this as you being a liar and/or not being willing to admit that you were wrong about the Snyder cut not being finished just like you're wrong about the Ayer cut of the Suicide Squad.
Of course you're not going to show it. Because that statement doesn't exist! Move along brah, you're just fishing for arguments now.

Of course you're not going to show it.
I just said I do not want to go through pages of this thread to look for your posts of something both of us know you said.

Because that statement doesn't exist!
So you never said the Snyder cut was done? You never said it wouldn't cost anything?

:lol:

Da nile is also a river in Egypt.
Move along brah, you're just fishing for arguments now.
There is no argument. You said something and are lying about ever saying it. Trying to use semantics to get around.

You just admitted they had to film the Knightmare scenes and MM scenes so we already know the Snyder cut was not done. We know it cost 70+ mil to make so we also know it wasn't free.

This is just common sense.

But sure the Ayer cut is done and will cost nothing to release.

I just said I do not want to go through pages of this thread to look for your posts of something both of us know you said.

So you never said the Snyder cut was done? You never said it wouldn't cost anything?

:lol:

Da nile is also a river in Egypt.

There is no argument. You said something and are lying about ever saying it. Trying to use semantics to get around.

You just admitted they had to film the Knightmare scenes and MM scenes so we already know the Snyder cut was not done. We know it cost 70+ mil to make so we also know it wasn't free.

This is just common sense.

But sure the Ayer cut is done and will cost nothing to release.
If you're gonna accuse me of lying the burden of proof is on you. But once again you double down on your ignorance and type up all this empty verbiage as if it proves something. For someone that hates the DCEU you are very sensitive towards opposing viewpoints.

If you're gonna accuse me of lying the burden of proof is on you.
I get it since you don't want to admit it.

If you don't want to be honest about what you've said okay.
But once again you double down on your ignorance and type up all this empty verbiage as if it proves something.
What you call ignorance I call the truth.
For someone that hates the DCEU you are very sensitive towards opposing viewpoints.
What does hating the DCEU have to do with being sensitive towards opposing viewpoints?

Even if I agreed with that statement it doesn't make any sense or have anything to do with what we were discussing. We're not even talking about an opinion or if the DCEU is good or bad.

Also you calling me sensitive is ironic :lol:

Y’all really going back and forth over THAT :lol:

I’m sure there was something that existed prior to anything new being shot but once it became a “thing” Zack probably lobbied for his “full vision” which includes the new stuff.

Zack said in that big article that dropped a few weeks ago on I think Variety, that Warner wanted to drop the unfinished black and white version to spite him on some “see we were right to make edits” and to shut the internet fans up.

They could just do what they were Finna do with ZSJL here. Also Ayer said he’s rewatched his cut and that would be a weird way to phrase it if it’s still drastically unfinished.

and again even if they do need to add more stuff visually how much is CGI supposed to cost when you have dudes on IG putting in work with zBrush and pirated Adobe software :lol:. That **** at most is a few hundred grand which isn’t **** to AT&T.

and again even if they do need to add more stuff visually how much is CGI supposed to cost when you have dudes on IG putting in work with zBrush and pirated Adobe software :lol:. That **** at most is a few hundred grand which isn’t **** to AT&T.
:rofl:

You should be in charge of HBO Max budget. You'd save Stankey a lot of money.

Get dudes on IG :lol:

:rofl:

You should be in charge of HBO Max budget. You'd save Stankey a lot of money.

Get dudes on IG :lol:

I mean Blender and zBrush *is* probably what those dudes are using

this doesn’t look any worse than the typical **** we see in Marvel/DC sci fi type films

You keep saying “it will cost” but not throwing out any numbers :lol: cost could be anywhere from $100-200k to $80 Million

if all you gotta do is tweak some CGI That’s not a multi million dollar project

I mean Blender and zBrush *is* probably what those dudes are using

this doesn’t look any worse than the typical **** we see in Marvel/DC sci fi type films

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You keep saying “it will cost” but not throwing out any numbers :lol: cost could be anywhere from $100-200k to $80 Million

if all you gotta do is tweak some CGI That’s not a multi million dollar project

Millions and millions of dollars.

Just gotta wait for after they release the # for confirmation.

Tweak some cgi :lol: I mean its easy to just say that.

And I already told you before cuz you did the same thing. You went from free to now maybe its 100k :lol:

When all I said is it isn't free.

I mean I personally feel like it wouldn’t cost anything but I was asking how much you thought it cost. All I was saying is if it did cost something they not breaking the bank for this :lol:

They sent Cavill to theaters with the uncanny valley face but that up there is laughable? :lol:

Ben Affleck looks like he didn’t even know they were recording at the end of the movie. Like a man in a green leotard pulled up and he was fed up with Warner Bros. :lol:

I mean I personally feel like it wouldn’t cost anything but I was asking how much you thought it cost. All I was saying is if it did cost something they not breaking the bank for this :lol:

They sent Cavill to theaters with the uncanny valley face but that up there is laughable? :lol:
I never said anything about breaking the bank or anything close to it.

Saying it's free and it's not is what I pointed out. Don't gotta lie to make your point.

Back
Top Bottom