DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

they should have harley sit out the next suicide squad.

have will and idris come back with king shark, ratcatcher, and el diablo.

who could be a possible main antagonist for the next movie?

they should have harley sit out the next suicide squad.

have will and idris come back with king shark, ratcatcher, and el diablo.

who could be a possible main antagonist for the next movie?

They should just make the story-line of the video-game coming out, Suicide Squad "Kill the Justice League."

also when milton was getting ready to get out the bus with the suicide squad he grabbed a shotgun but rick flag snatched it from him and had ol boy storm the building with nothing but his sandals 😞

the justice league would slaughter them. 10 minute movie.

No way, Justice League like the book smart people who arent street smart. They will get in their own way. Batman would prolly be the cause of it too.

Bloodshot would kill Super Man with Krypto not Crypto Bullets.

Quicksport would shoot Flash, remember he never misses, so if he shoots at flash, he hits flash.

Harley would just sleep with Batman and make him emo.

Cyborg would get hacked by Waller's people.

King Shark would eat Roman Jason Mamoa Reigns Aquaman.

Ratcatcher would summon rats to eat Diana and her peoples, then stop and politely tell them why they are wrong.

Half Cyborg Rebuilt Captain Boomerang would murk Ollie, might as well be Hawkeye.

And Peacekeeper has no problem killing kids, so Shazam is donezo there too.

Last edited:
The original antagonist Gunn had planned/pitched was Superman
I vaguely remember some comic or animated movie/episode based off that premise.

They probably said no cuz they didn't want to hire Cavill back and weren't debuting their black Superman in that kind of story.

damn! yall notice how we stop talking about that cyborg guy???
It's been great.

That's actually one W I'm happy WB/DC got. To this day he still hasn't specifically said what was done to him or said. They moved a few ppl around, leadership changed, and they were fine getting rid of Cyborg so once the Snyder cut came and went everyone else moved on.

He thought his posts made a difference and then he took the extra step thinking he could get Hamada fired or to quit.

Last edited:
I vaguely remember some comic or animated movie/episode based off that premise.

They probably said no cuz they didn't want to hire Cavill back and weren't debuting their black Superman in that kind of story.

It's been great.

That's actually one W I'm happy WB/DC got. To this day he still hasn't specifically said what was done to him or said. They moved a few ppl around, leadership changed, and they were fine getting rid of Cyborg so once the Snyder cut came and went everyone else moved on.

He thought his posts made a difference and then he took the extra step thinking he could get Hamada fired or to quit.
right. all the same they haven't expunged his claims....
there's some bs going on, but that guy was an OK Cyborg in my book; despite this being my first time ever hearing of him as a career actor.......

They could do vandal savage in the sequel cause they probably wouldn’t use him in any of the main DC stories anyways

he was in hell to pay and that could be done better

Gunn found the perfect tone/vibe for DC movies beyond the gloomy post Nolan ****

right. all the same they haven't expunged his claims....
there's some bs going on, but that guy was an OK Cyborg in my book; despite this being my first time ever hearing of him as a career actor.......
Oh I have no doubt there are racists up there but it's like other ppl who had issues either had their stuff aired out and had it handled or handled it right away without seeking public support to keep this going as long as they possibly could.

Also it's hard to expunge his claims when he couldn't tell you exactly what they are.

Oh I have no doubt there are racists up there but it's like other ppl who had issues either had their stuff aired out and had it handled or handled it right away without seeking public support to keep this going as long as they possibly could.

Also it's hard to expunge his claims when he couldn't tell you exactly what they are.
You don't remember the article that came out where he said what exactly happened? I think it was posted in here

You don't remember the article that came out where he said what exactly happened? I think it was posted in here

Can you quote me exactly what was said or done to him?

There is so much fluff and set up in that article when I'm just trying to find the details.

Cuz so dar from reading, Fisher didn't like that Whedon cut his character's story, that he was dismissive of notes, and that John's wasn't going tondo anything about it.

We already know Whedon was unprofessional by others accounts but I'm looking for where he was abused or what gross things were done to him and/or the instances of racism from Berg and Johns.

Funny this may have been the most entertaining pandemic streaming/theater movie but it did terribly. DCEU poor record hurt them.
Probably will continue until The Batman comes out.

Last edited:
Funny this may have been the most entertaining pandemic streaming/theater movie but it did terribly. DCEU poor record hurt them.

i wouldnt say that, i think the delta surging (masks required indoors again) and it being R-rated and practically free on HBO Max hurt it more

in comparison Jungle Cruise, a much more kid friendly starring the rock made $30m, yah they made some on DIsney+ but theres no extra fee for HBO Max so there isnt even a decision to a lot whether spend $30-$40 in theaters or $30 at home for SS, most simply watched at home

hell I watched at home and its probably the first superhero flick ive seen at home that was also readily available in theaters at the same time, not because i prefer not to pay but because of the delta surging and people were getting too damn comfy in the theaters with little to no boundaries when i saw BW in the theaters

but its DC so none of thats gon' matter, its just a failure because its DC to most :lol:

Disney should troll DC and cast everyone in Suicide Squad for Thunderbolts and show DC how its done.

Back
Top Bottom