DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Damn they really need to cast a new Flash now.

Imagine they finally filmed that Flash movie after so many delays and might have to shelf it.

Even as a fan of some/most of the DC movies that have come out, I can't even front...the amount of **** that surrounds the DC movie production is hilarious :lol: wtf is going on over there?!

Like damn, even sellin that **** to Fox would be an upgrade at this point :lol:

Why would wb not release the flash movie? They've shown they will ignore if a dceu actor has behaved badly. Movie has already been filmed and paid for. Maybe just release on hbomax.

Even as a fan of some/most of the DC movies that have come out, I can't even front...the amount of **** that surrounds the DC movie production is hilarious :lol: wtf is going on over there?!
nothing but bad chi following dc..like somebody need to kill a goat at the moonlight...
something's wrong...

HBO Max Developing AQUALAD Origin Story YOU BROUGHT ME THE OCEAN About Openly Gay Superhero

1649473098847.png

At this point I feel sorry for them.

The next leadership for that division is even less likely to go back to Snyder's DC movies.

Also it really feels like JJ Abrams is dragging his feet. I know he has no Superman ppl lived to rehash and pass off as his own but he can at least tap a talented director to try and take credit for.

snyder fanboys smoke too much crack. Those 2 huge oscar awards are some fake crap that don't mean anything. The snydercut jl was still garbage so they're admitting they want more trash.

I just re watched The Dark Knight the other day.

Has anybody on here actually seen it this year/recently?

It's tough to sit through it, all the Harvey and Bruce Wayne scenes are tough to watch.
The Rachel scenes? dear lordy.

Just a few years ago the nolan and tdk slurpage was still strong. Some called it the best movie ever.

Dark Knight Rises will always be my most hated Batman then Batman Forever. Best thing about that was the Seal soundtrack on it

Dark Knight Rises will always be my most hated Batman then Batman Forever. Best thing about that was the Seal soundtrack on it

this I could agree with, for the same reason I hate IM3 so much

i had legit expectations for dark knight rises and IM3 after their trailers and being a fan of both characters and work previously done

yes, there are other films that might be worse.. but I didn’t give a shh or expect those films to actually be good

it was quite underwhelming and I was expecting a lot considering the previous 2 films were better. never thought I would hate Catwoman's character or completely wasted Talia's character although they could have casted a better and great looking actress instead that fits the character. Dark Knight Rises was good but could have been great.

as far as worse Batman Film ever, it's Batman and Robin. up til now, I still couldn't finish the whole damn movie eversince it came out. it was that bad for me and I love Batman films.

personally, this one will forever be immortalized as the greatest Batman film ever. it changed everything about Batman.

it was quite underwhelming and I was expecting a lot considering the previous 2 films were better. never thought I would hate Catwoman's character or completely wasted Talia's character although they could have casted a better and great looking actress instead that fits the character. Dark Knight Rises was good but could have been great.

as far as worse Batman Film ever, it's Batman and Robin. up til now, I still couldn't finish the whole damn movie eversince it came out. it was that bad for me and I love Batman films.

personally, this one will forever be immortalized as the greatest Batman film ever. it changed everything about Batman.

also, best Batman ending ever.

I just re watched The Dark Knight the other day.

Has anybody on here actually seen it this year/recently?

It's tough to sit through it, all the Harvey and Bruce Wayne scenes are tough to watch.
The Rachel scenes? dear lordy.
We (some) established a while ago that the best parts of TDK are when Joker is in the scene and that it puts other scenes to shame cuz of it.

I sorta get when ppl slight TDK to a degree.

Plus Bruce Wayne was always weakly written.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom