DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I was also thinking this while watching Euphoria. I think he would be perfect
Dude would tower over everyone :lol:

watch one of his Netflix movies, sh makes a whole lotta sense

between those and dude‘s character in euphoria, could do a whole lot with cyclops

i suggested hyperion for cavill because they have the eternals set up and he can be in the sequel or wherever they were going travel to at the end of that film

as for sentrys hair, henry looked weird with the wig in witcher in the beginning but mostly because it was bleach white and his contacts, he should be fine as a blonde with regular eyes

sabretooth suggestions good too especially if they hire a puny wolverine so he towers over him but only if he gets a loki type of role where he isnt a one off villain and thats why i dont even want to suggest him as omega red

i think they just want to get rid of all snyderverse remnants

unfortunately it all started with MoS and henry

if i were DC id just offer up $$$ to affleck and cavill do a worlds finest film series as an off shoot since they dont care about films not being tied to the dceu anymore anyways, then maybe branch off to their own solo films and let ben direct whatever he wants and let henry recuirt his own directors and writers

id reshoot flash and end it with henrysupes killing him and problem solved, you just got rid of ezra in your universe and let supes and bats lead the universe again and not some gender bending bs alternatives

1649205653713.jpeg

i think they just want to get rid of all snyderverse remnants

unfortunately it all started with MoS and henry

if i were DC id just offer up $$$ to affleck and cavill do a worlds finest film series as an off shoot since they dont care about films not being tied to the dceu anymore anyways, then maybe branch off to their own solo films and let ben direct whatever he wants and let henry recuirt his own directors and writers

id reshoot flash and end it with henrysupes killing him and problem solved, you just got rid of ezra in your universe and let supes and bats lead the universe again and not some gender bending bs alternatives

1649205653713.jpeg
Lol you got this all figured out haha. Honestly with Ezra Miller in trouble they may end up replacing him at the end of his own movie :lol:

It would be funny and cool if after whatever flashpoint/crisis reboot stuff Flash does in the movie it ends with a new recasted Flash :lol:

Cuz I’m really wondering if WB thinks they can keep going forward with Ezra. I guess it depends on how well the movie does.

Waiting to see if they’re hypocritical cuz they did Johnny Depp dirty for arguably not as bad and outlandish ****. Ezra out here getting arrested multiple times for attacking strangers.

Damn ya'll are more than a little on the nose with the MCU suggestions for Cavill. Sheesh, give the man a little creative room.

depp didn't even do anything except drink too much wine. amber heard was the one hitting him and getting with elon musk in depp's apartment. wb chose to keep her in aquaman movies though.

Damn ya'll are more than a little on the nose with the MCU suggestions for Cavill. Sheesh, give the man a little creative room.
To me it seems like Cavill wants to be a leading man and emphasize his best traits so most of his roles are similar to any of the ones The Rock has chosen.

Main difference is Cavill has more range and is in way better movies.

I don’t see him playing a loser or crazy type. At best he switches up and you get him as a villain but one that’ll still fit his big in shape alpha features.

i dont even know how theyre gon tyr and pause the release of fantastic beast 3, it comes out next week

Lol they are gonna cast Grant Austin from the Flash tv show on CW now.

nah, f that insecure dude

like i said, reshoot where exra flash dies or as someone else suggests have someone else come out of the speed force as barry, send a dump truck of cash to ryan gosling, dude is due for some sort of franchise in his career

i dont even know how theyre gon tyr and pause the release of fantastic beast 3, it comes out next week

like i said, reshoot where exra flash dies or as someone else suggests have someone else come out of the speed force as barry, send a dump truck of cash to ryan gosling, dude is due for some sort of franchise in his career
They will likely pivot to Wally in the future. Ezra is done.

Ryan Gosling?!? Lol nahhhh someone else!

I just watched THE BATMAN yesterday and I must say that I was "mildly" disappointed. the pacing was too slow and was more hearing that out of place soundtrack/musical score than the actual dialogue that pretty much made the movie "boring in general". casting was fine and Zoe Kravitz pretty much reminded me a lot of Roselyn Sanchez. in fairness, the storyline was pretty solid and somehow an alternate reality of the Joker movie because of the circumstances about Bruce's parents. the environment and characters had that Arkham Asylum kind of vibe which I liked. action scenes were ok but could be better though. love the Penguin walk though, that one got me crackin at least.

Back
Top Bottom