DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

although this theme is catchy, I couldn't really stand watching the Adam West Batman even as a kid. it was so ridiculous to watch. it was as bad as the Kirk Alyn and George Reeves Superman. I didn't like them at all.

snyder fanboys smoke too much crack. Those 2 huge oscar awards are some fake crap that don't mean anything. The snydercut jl was still garbage so they're admitting they want more trash.
Smh, keep up all that snyder hate. All you're doing is fueling the restore the snyder verse fire. One man's trash is another man's enjoyment.

are people not watching his Netflix zombie movies?
Yeah, they're being watched.

If he doesn't want Mortal Kombat or some franchise along those lines he should stay at netflix, do a deal and build up his work there. Works for both parties.

I don't know why at this point Snyder fans want to force him on DC when clearly DC has moved on and as time goes on are distancing themselves from his work.

one thing that will shut it down is if snyder comes out and says he is done with DC films which is probably true at this point, if he felt it was such a bad experience then why would he even want that universe back?

just say you’ve moved on but i think he likes it that his name pops up trending every week

We're not trying to force him to do anything. We just want him to have the opportunity to finish his vision with JL 2&3. DC can't distance themselves from the snyderverse. The higher ups that tried just got the axe from the discovery merger. And it's a terrible business model for a company to go against what their customers want. They are practically leaving money on the table.

We're not trying to force him to do anything.
I said you guys are trying to force him on DC.
So not forcing Snyder but forcing DC.

JL 2 & 3 are basically gonna be like Superman Lives and Justice League Mortal.
They are practically leaving money on the table.
They'll make the money regardless.

This was basically proven with Joker and now The Batman.

With the focus being on HBO Max its highly unlikely their business model focuses on what most see as a failed endeavor.

JL 2 & 3 are basically gonna be like Superman Lives and Justice League Mortal.

They'll make the money regardless.

This was basically proven with Joker and now The Batman.

With the focus being on HBO Max its highly unlikely their business model focuses on what most see as a failed endeavor.
what do you mean by failed endeavor?

It’s terrible business for them to continue to put out synder garbage. Just have him be in charge of action scenes but not be the director or writer.

It’s terrible business for them to continue to put out synder garbage. Just have him be in charge of action scenes but not be the director or writer.
That makes no sense. What director do you know of would only direct action scenes and not direct the entire movie? And the Directors Guild of America would never allow that to happen. And how is it terrible business for them to put out synder material? If the fans are asking for it and are willing to pay money for it, then why not comply?

How are we forcing DC? The man already directed 4 DC related movies. So it's not like they don't have a working relationship.
In what sense? Financial or otherwise?

A386F4F3-410E-4339-91CC-5037FFBCF890.jpeg

you have to know what the customers really want and a few trolls who spam #snyderverse isnt who you want to cater to

none of these snyder led films are making them billis, the ones that do are the ones he didnt make and they dont look and feel like snyderverse

JL shouldve made $2bil easy but you cant tell me these snyderverse nerds boycotted the film when it released because they didnt know what happened behind the scene, they should have still turned out for that film but of course their contingency is actually so little that they barely made a dent, film didnt even reach $700m, a damn JL film, venom made way more!

snyder gets the cbm look but its obvious he knows comics like singer knows his, puts their own bs spin on em and in the process butchers what the comics laid out

going back to giving what people want… lok at marvel and how long they held out saying avengers assemble, two goddamn words and the pay off is orgasm inducing because they knew better than to listen to what a few nerds with a twitter want

and even if snyder returns and wb gives it the greenlight, afflecks gone and cavills done with snyder too (thats why he didnt bother with reshoots), the two biggest name in the cbm that built all of it are gone and done but snyderverse gerks arent reasonable and do not think

In what sense? Financial or otherwise?
Given DC/WB's rush to get MCU success I'd say both but also this:
what do you mean by failed endeavor?

For w/e reason partially not even having to do with how much the movies grossed DC/WB were not satisfied with BvS or w/e direction JL was going before Snyder left.

Then when he had to leave due to a tragedy instead of postponing JL they got Whedon to alter it. At times it doesn't even seem like they blame Whedon for the poor reception to JL.

Then they proceeded not to contact Snyder to do anything even after he returned to directing.

They began to start production for a new Batman movie right around the time the Batffleck movie fell a part. Then Ben basically said he was done due to what going on what his life.

This all started with Snyder and Superman. They proceeded to do Cavill dirty as Superman never starting the process for a MoS2. They made it pretty clear he was out. Damn near edited him out of the Shazam post credits scene.

Then JJ Abrams joined up and they're moving forward with a new Superman movie (possibly with MBJ).

The message has been pretty loud and clear they stopped ******* with Snyder right around JL.

No director would agree to that :lol:

The only time that happens is when directors are friends and you'll see Soderbergh or Fincher do cinematography or are the 2nd director for a movie.

Snyder would and should see it as disrespect.

Last edited:
How are we forcing DC? The man already directed 4 DC related movies. So it's not like they don't have a working relationship.
By the incessant online clamoring for Snyder to do more DC work.

Lets not pretend DC planned to ever release the Snyder cut. Their hand was forced.

in fairness to Snyder, I love the Snyder Cut JL and MOS. so those are worth considering. although I wouldn't mind casting another "proven" director that wouldn't sabotage the DC franchise. just saying that Snyder is a safe bet but looking at Joker and the Batman might be an eye opener. although Matt Reeves could need some help with the pacing and music as well.

By the incessant online clamoring for Snyder to do more DC work.

Lets not pretend DC planned to ever release the Snyder cut. Their hand was forced.
Yes. All due to the incessant online clamoring of Snyder fans. See how that works? Fans asked for it, and HBO delivered. And HBO was rewarded with high traffic on their streaming service due to the snyder cut.

Snyder movies got trashed the entire time, dude just had a better version of a very bad movie and now they’re gonna let him take control again? :lol:

Yes. All due to the incessant online clamoring of Snyder fans. See how that works? Fans asked for it, and HBO delivered. And HBO was rewarded with high traffic on their streaming service due to the snyder cut.
You just asked "how are we forcing DC?"

I then explained it to you.

That's it :lol:

Why pretend like you don't know how you're forcing DC when you happen to be proud of it? Fans doing social media movements to get a director to make movies for a studio is not normal.

Yall basically doing the same now trying to revive the Snyderverse.

Suffice it to say if DC wanted to or planned to they'd still be making movies with Snyder without any outside influence.

looks like they cancelled the comic based on Ezras flash that was suppose to be the prequel book for the film so looks like theyre heading to saying goodbye to ezra

gon start campaigning ryan gosling as flash

flashgosling.jpg

Back
Top Bottom