DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

i guess i just saw the show differently, i dont think it dragged it down just because there really wasnt a prolonged and extended gratuitous sex scenes

again, i can see it being too much and you feel like they throw it in your face but im never gon say no to jenna coleman making out with another chick but it was brief - the other chick did have to mention her exes which were mostly women but it was to drive the point that she's bad at relationships

the corinthian scenes were brief too and i didnt deem it unnecessary but the character seem like he should have been more bi that gay and i get it that they leaned more on the gay though again nothing egregious

then the other scene is ep5 but that one again was to drive a point and make the scene more intense

it is what it is and i can see it on both sides, i guess it just never bothered me, all the d*ck shots on euphoria was more distracting than any scenes in the series

the animated films gets less interference from the studio because the budgets gon be the same no matter what so the animators and writers can do whatever they want and more directly adapt the books

when adapted to the big screen, JL: Apokolips War for example is going to be a cgi-fest $200m+ film in live-action thats gon be seen by a lot more people so studios likes to put their foot where it doesnt belong

hbo max keeps advertising it as coming soon and i think last i read its premiering in oct

season 4 needs to end with peacemaker just ending them all

Constantine coming back. It’s gonna be more in the tone of the movie than the CW character

funny, I've been on constant rewatch of "Constantine" and being watching clips. this is great news. still hopeful of a movie trilogy atleast.

Rocking with Sandman so far

I only read one of the stories where Morpheus went to hell.

Ol boys voice makes him seem powerful as **** lol.

Almost cried when the bird got shot.

".......as Zaslav enlisted former Disney chief Alan Horn to try and find a Kevin Feige to replicate the success that the Marvel superhero factory had at that studio."

Oh wow, it is really a reynolds for this current regime. They had a short time to get right but seems they're all gonna be out.

Hopefully its a real fresh start and they completely start over with new casting across the board.

Horn most likely will find that guy to be Feige for DC.

Also the Constantine reboot is going to have a "diverse lead".

DC is in shambles. Been in shambles.

I'm excited for Joker 2. Everyone either said they didn't want it or they wanted to be something very different. Well this is going to be something different. I'll trust it.

DC's lack of a vision the last 10 or so years has kind of soured me on any shared universe or big picture thinking. I'll enjoy the Batman sequel joker 2 and 1 or 2 other standalone projects I'm sure

yeah DC sucks

So now it’s coming out that Batgirl tested as well as Shazam 2 and Black Adam 🤷‍♂️

I feel like The Flash is getting canned outright…Everything relating to it is either going to be re-shot (Keaton’s part in Aquaman), or canceled (Batgirl, Supergirl)…This whole narrative that the movie was bad is just people looking to assign blame…WB doesn’t want anything to do with Ezra and can’t possibly release a movie based on comic books with an accused groomer in the lead role…

I wonder if Bloodshot is gonna be in peacemaker season 2, or if Idris gets cast in a new role

damn, toretto made it to the DCEU? a black adam v dom face off will easily make a billie

1.jpg

According to a Rolling Stone investigation in June, Miller has been housing a 25-year-old mother and her three children, who are between the ages of one and five, at the actor’s home ranch in Stamford, Vt. The property doubles as an unlicensed cannabis farm and has several firearms on the premises, according to the report. One source who spoke to Rolling Stone alleged that the one-year-old child was found with a loose bullet in their mouth. It’s unclear whether the Stamford properties are one and the same.

I wonder if Bloodshot is gonna be in peacemaker season 2, or if Idris gets cast in a new role

Hope he gets recast as some A-list hero (even though DC doesn't have a lot if those that are black).

Cuz a Bloodshot movie or show is not "big".

dc lost on so many levels casting ezra
Eh. Hind sight is 20/20. I wasn't a huge fan of his casting, but he was ok in the role. People seemed to adapt to his autistic take on the character in the snyder cut. But all his off screen behavior...............
giphy (2).gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom