DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1660229990213.jpeg

1660230046875.png

1660230029783.jpeg

1660230002200.jpeg

Releasing the Flash is worse than not releasing Batgirl as in its gonna do more damage to WB.
I still think it'll never see the light of day with Ezra in it.

Also................why does Joker 2 have to be a musical?

Damn, DC can’t catch a break. From a money standpoint, I totally understand why they’re still considering releasing it. Ain’t nobody got 200 mill to just flush down the toilet because the internet said its upset while the Ignition remix they “forgot to delete” plays in the background. Can’t even sue Miller for that much. On the flip, if they do drop it, people are going to go see it. Humanity has proven it’s weakness too many times. I say go ahead and drop it. They money has already been spent. Unless he get a portion of tickets sales.

They had a chance to snyder cut this and just throw it on HBO

but the longer this goes the worse this dude making this shh for them

cgi is probably not even done yet and that why it keeps getting pushed back, its a year away so black adam, shazam and aquaman2 are all coming out before it so those got priority and they are probably still working on on those films until close to its release

flash isnt suppose to come out til june of next year so i wouldnt be surprised if there are still a ton of cgi to be done on it and its probably the most cgi heavy of all the projects so far so they cant just throw it on hbo max today if unfinished

They should do the deepfake a face on his body and have a B list actor redo his scenes and just have it be a one time thing before they recast their new Flash.

Can’t really see how they release the movie with Miller’s face all in it now.

Of course if they do that they’ll be the same weirdo lame fans talking about release the Ezra Cut.

Back
Top Bottom