DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I think he actually did it, Margot said before that she did get a gift from Leto and she actually kept the rat as a pet.

The 24-year-old Australian beauty, who covers Elle’s August 2015 issue, admitted she kept the rat that Jared Leto, her Suicide Squad costar, gave her because that’s what her character would’ve done.

Robbie, who plays Harley Quinn in the upcoming flick, admitted that crew members suggested killing it, but she couldn’t part from the animal, whom she’s since named Rat Rat.

“If Harley got something from Joker, she'd probably cherish it,” Robbie told the magazine, adding that she feeds Rat Rat organic berries from Whole Foods.

As for how the rat came into play to begin with, fellow costar Adam Beach revealed to E! that Leto sent all of his castmates gifts to get into character as the Joker. "He sent [Margot Robbie] a nice love letter with a black box with a rat in it — a live rat," Beach recalled. "It was beautiful. Then he sent bullets to Will [Smith] with a letter."

Well I gotta assume that's like on the set jokes like the pranks you hear about some actors do.

In real life, sending ppl rats aint cool.

Big Willy's deadshot rumored to be in solo Batman film

When Warner Bros first announced that "Man of Steel 2" was going to introduce Batman and pave the way for a Justice League two-part movie, the move looked like the fastest way to catch up with Marvel's strategy of moving in Phases. Now, the idea of featuring superhero teams without stopping for individual origin films looks like a full-on strategy for how to make the most of the DC properties.

Will Smith, who recently wrapped his part as Deadshot in David Ayer's "Suicide Squad," is psyched about being part of a massive superhero cinematic universe.

Since he signed on for multiple appearances as Deadshot, the rumble behind the scenes is that he wants to be an ongoing part of Warner's and DC's plans.

Right now as per my sources IF things pan out Will Smith may join Ben Affleck in his solo Batman movie, which might not end up being so solo. If Deadshot joins the Bat in the movie, it will be for a "major role" for a "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" scenario.

Nothing's locked down completely, but most of the involved parties seem enthusiastic. Getting Deadshot and Batman to join forces in a movie isn't nearly as hard as landing two A-list actors like Smith and Affleck in one movie (that Affleck will likely direct), and could be another Batman V Superman sized event instead of just another entry into the canon of Batman films.

Batman and Deadshot teamed up in the comics as recently as this year's Batman: Arkham Knight comics (starting with issue 23).

http://www.latino-review.com/news/will-smith-in-negotiations-to-join-ben-afflecks-batman-movie

Last edited:
ugh i hope that stays a rumor. out of all the things going on in this dcu, will smith as deadshot is still my least favorite choice. i just can't get down with him like that. 

Will Smith vs. Ben Affleck.

They want to double down on a guaranteed high box office when Batffleck directing and a good script alone would be enough.

Deadshot really isn't the villain I think of when I think of Batman. I'd like to see Mr. Freeze get done right.

How should Freeze be portrayed and who is the best actor for the role?

Last edited:

How should Freeze be portrayed and who is the best actor for the role?
Mr._Freeze_-_New_52.jpg

092713-bb-623-1380292976.jpg

Freeze should be portrayed exactly how B:TAS Mr. Freeze is. The look doesn't have to be that though. Tragic love story with his wife being like in a coma or frozen cuz she has some incurable disease and he becomes a villain to fund his scientific breakthroughs so he can cure her and he sees Batman and anybody else as an obstacle. I just feel there was a really well crafted love story in to that villain's origin. Made him really sympathetic. By the end of the movie he should just have this revenge like hatred for Batman when his wife ends up dying or even worse is cured but hates what he has become.

I felt all his quotes and the way he talked in the cartoon was dope as ****. Menacing and poetic. No dumb cold puns played for laughs.

I don't know who should play him off the top of my head right now. I'm sure there's like 2 or 3 known actors that can fit the look perfectly.

Last edited:
Maybe Mark Strong if they're going for the look of the animated series. He's got the cool voice and bald head.

Freeze should be portrayed exactly how B:TAS Mr. Freeze is. The look doesn't have to be that though. Tragic love story with his wife being like in a coma or frozen cuz she has some incurable disease and he becomes a villain to fund his scientific breakthroughs so he can cure her and he sees Batman and anybody else as an obstacle. I just feel there was a really well crafted love story in to that villain's origin. Made him really sympathetic. By the end of the movie he should just have this revenge like hatred for Batman when his wife ends up dying or even worse is cured but hates what he has become.

I felt all his quotes and the way he talked in the cartoon was dope as ****. Menacing and poetic. No dumb cold puns played for laughs.

This

Maybe Mark Strong if they're going for the look of the animated series. He's got the cool voice and bald head.

This is actually perfect casting.

View media item 1824232
This is really on point. I knew there were a few guys out there that'd fit the role just right both look and talent wise.

And yeah I could've name dropped Cranston like he's always brought up :lol: but then I would've probably suggested Daniel Day Lewis for the role.

With affleck at the helm over at DC, is only a matter of time before Damon gets a role...lol

^ How about Matt Damon?
Nah :lol: and I know how he'd look bald cuz of Elysium.

If he were to play a Bat villain I think it should be kept simple and he'd play the polar opposite of Batman. So Owlman/Thomas Wayne Jr., Wrath, Prometheus. Don't know how far you could stretch it for Matt. He has the acting range but I don't know if it'd fit the more eccentric Bat villains. Like I'm not sure he'd work as Hush, probably is a more suited actor for that role.

He'd probably work better as a hero though.

Last edited:
If they have a movie version of arrow I hope he doesn't wear a stupid hood. It makes no sense from a practical standpoint.

Back
Top Bottom