DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

sick.gif
@ rating on a scale of 10

Nightwing like the dopest hero that's never been given ****.

Nightwing has it all. Trained by Batman and is worthy of being Batman himself skills wise but with none of the brooding, the first ever sidekick, the first ever sidekick who stepped into his own identity, a leader of multiple incarnations of the Teen Titans, etc.

There was a fan made episode of a Nightwing tv series on youtube. Dunno why I watched it. Guy playing Nightwing was frail and had some weird, huge scar / burn on his chest.

Bruh
mean.gif
Richard Grayson is my favorite DC character, if not comic book character in general. Been waiting for him to get his own damn show for years now. He appears in cartoons, films, ******* video games, but can't get an appearance in a show.
mean.gif
mean.gif
word bruh i been wanting my man to shine 
mean.gif

DC and WB gotta give him something. and i have to read his Grayson comic been hearing great things about it 
Nightwing has it all. Trained by Batman and is worthy of being Batman himself skills wise but with none of the brooding, the first ever sidekick, the first ever sidekick who stepped into his own identity, a leader of multiple incarnations of the Teen Titans, etc.
i do like him more than Bruce when he was batman because of his character as a whole.  Morrison's run with him as Batman 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
They had actually planned on killing Nightwing instead of Superboy during Infinite Crisis but they just couldn't go through with it because they considered him the "heart" of the DCU :lol:

They had actually planned on killing Nightwing instead of Superboy during Infinite Crisis but they just couldn't go through with it because they considered him the "heart" of the DCU
laugh.gif
i remember that too but it is true dude gets tons of respect from literally everybody in the DCU. killing him off could've been crazy 

i remember reading stories about Didio wanting to kill him off and DC writers being really against it
laugh.gif
 happy he didn't die in Forever Evil too but sucks his identity got revealed 

When someone posted the comic pages of when my dude Nightwing got raped by some girl, I couldn't believe it. Dude got violated when he could barely move.

It's not the kind of rape you want to see.

Nightwing kinda always been lame to me. It's the Robins all over again. Not feeling his origin, personality, etc. Plus now they're just making him fan service for girls in the comics :lol:

I think the CW would Arrow him more than be good like the Flash.

Not really any kind of rape I want to see. :stoneface:

When someone posted the comic pages of when my dude Nightwing got raped by some girl, I couldn't believe it. Dude got violated when he could barely move.

Yep. People in the Bat Family don't get too many happy stories.

I remember it being ambiguous as to whether or not he was actually raped until the writer confirmed later.

From what I remember the drawing of the rape itself was rather tame; almost like a regular consensual sex scene

bruce got raped too by talia so its only a matter of time before red hood and red robin get caught slipping 

Last edited:
Save MBJ as John Stewart.

Dylan O'Brien as Grayson.

Saw a few other options looking that guy up.

Tyler Posey
Scott Eastwood

depending on how old you wanna play him.

:lol: nvm, realized Scott Eastwood is in suicide squad. Actually no character name, what if he is nightwing?

Last edited:
How does a dude get raped by a girl?

If you out here getting raped by females, might as well get a sex reassignment surgery cuz you not fit to be a man in the first place

How does a dude get raped by a girl?

If you out here getting raped by females, might as well get a sex reassignment surgery cuz you not fit to be a man in the first place

What if Chyna from WWE (& Back Door to Chyna) came to your house, knocked you out, and you wake up with an open mouth gag and her riding your face?...

Back
Top Bottom