DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The execution still has to be on point because something can look good on paper and be trash on screen. Also we still don't know if anything he said was actually true.

Still holding my breath.

:lol: @ ppl hating on Jeremy Irons for looking young.

That alleged reddit spoiler stuff aint getting me hyped but a bit let down.

Last act sounds like Avengers beating up Ultron robots but even lamer.

Last edited:
Yea I don't trust it all. Sounds like a fanboy. Not saying the movie is gonna suck, but imagine if Spider-Man 2 leaked and it was lame who saw it and leaked it out :lol:

Reddit topic is interesting.
If true, I liked the details of the JL beating Lex's drones at the end.

Word, for my money the only WB/DC movies I've enjoyed were the recent Nolan Bat flicks.

I was never going to see this movie in theaters but the trailer (the first one at least) had me thinking of changing my mind. Hope most of those spoilers were lies or executed way better than they read.

went to the reddit link but had parts blacked out
nerd.gif
click the blacked out parts to make them appear 

Yo! The Reddit spoilers got me hyped.

Having a hard time believing this dude. But I want it to be true 
laugh.gif

Only concern with the spoilers are the pacing of the Doomsday fight. The spoiler says they fight Doomsday, and once they defeat him Lex releases the Drones. 
Like, damn...this is  DOOMSDAY. Do they just put the smack down on him quickly or what? 

Last edited:
Yo! The Reddit spoilers got me hyped.

Having a hard time believing this dude. But I want it to be true :lol:  

Only concern with the spoilers are the pacing of the Doomsday fight. The spoiler says they fight Doomsday, and once they defeat him Lex releases the Drones. 

Like, damn...this is  DOOMSDAY. Do they just put the smack down on him quickly or what? 

Spoilers further down the page

They fight showing his adaptive abilities like he gets stabbed in the chest, he grows a chest plate, etc. I think this last about 10-15 mins

Back
Top Bottom