DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

^ Always thought Flash's rogues gallery was weak. Who else is a major threat besides Zoom / Reverse Flash?

I haven't read Spawn. I might have to look into that. All I know of it is the movie and HBO show.

X-Men do have great villains but I was thinking of solo Heroes and their rogues galleries.

^ Always thought Flash's rogues gallery was weak. Who else is a major threat besides Zoom / Reverse Flash?
I'm not fan of his rogues gallery. Don't just think it's weak but a bit cartoonish.

Some of the ppl he fights I find to be such a weird match up given his main power is his speed.

On the flash show some of the villains i've seen are downright comical. Not sure if the characters suck like that or its just the way the show portraya them.

I think the Flash's rogues gallery is the only comic book rogues gallery to successfully work together and kill the hero :lol:

Grodd is actually a close arch nemesis for Flash too.

But Captain Cold is actually more bad*ss than he is represented on the show, I vaguely remember some comic vine discussion on his powers and how he could beat Zoom or Reverse Flash. I'll post the link if I find it.

Supes is cool.

Brainiac
Doomsday
Darkseid
Bizzaro
Toyman
People really think Toyman is a good villain?

You also left out Luthor.

Could go in a bit more to say Doomsday is brainless Superman/knockoff Hulk, Darkseid is evil Superman that rules a planet of evil ppl, and Bizarro is mentally challenged Superman.

With Brainiac being his only real cool threat villain wise but then again I don't like Superman much and feel there's a lot of problems with his character anyway before we get to his rogues.

SImply put they're not really that iconic or compelling.

In addition to Luthor, Darkseid and Brainiac, I like Doomsday for what he is, just a beat up no reason to kill you bad guy.

Zods cool for me too along with Bizarro.

Mongul, Imperiex, Lobo and Mr Mxyzptlk are pretty good too.

Magog/Gog might be considered too I guess.

Last edited:
I think Momoa is better for a more badass and serious role, which seems perfect for Aquaman since they want to get rid of him being a joke.

The Rock is actually kind of perfect for Lobo, I think he could have pulled it off though I am more curious how he does as a more serious Black Adam.

They need to get the manliest, most mature looking dude ever to play Shazam so it highlights the fact that he has the personality of a 10 year old

They'll probably just come up with some no name.

They still got a few years before that movie I think.

I can see him playing the tough guy with the mind/personality of a 10 year old. Just wonder how that works in this universe. Will he be the kid filled with wonder or the kid filled with angst?

Last edited:
Oh DC/WB is definitely gonna make him an angst ridden teenager.

No way they'll have a child in this universe with all the murder destruction violence they have planned.

Back
Top Bottom