DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

SuicideSquadPoster.jpg

12524028_10156318130825161_4827983381599152373_n.jpg

View media item 1873022View media item 1873023View media item 1873024View media item 1873025View media item 1873026View media item 1873027View media item 1873031

Last edited:
Kinda glad DC strayed away from the MCU movie formula.
But at the same time looks like too much stuff is goin on just in the trailer alone.
Wonder Woman just "shows up" outta no where. Randomly.
Like they are rushing to catch up to the MCU.
Still gonna watch.

But for the record, Civil War >

Ha, I was wondering if that was going to be mentioned. I wonder if that was her best take or nolan just didn't give a damn at that point.
Nolan had to just have stopped caring. Some of the background fighting choreography in the movie is so bad it straight up takes you out of the scene.

As you know, writer and director Kevin Smith will be hosting The CW event DC Films Present: Dawn of the Justice League alongside DC Comics' CCO, Geoff Johns. On the latest episode of Kevin Smith's popular podcast, Fat Man on Batman, Smith talked about what exactly we'll be seeing this Tuesday night. "They show footage, new footage of Batman v Superman," said Smith. "They show footage from the Wonder Woman movie that they're shooting right now, which includes shots of Wonder Woman in action doing some **** you've never seen before. Then the whole f**king thing wraps up with the debut of the Suicide Squad trailer."

Kevin Smith is one of the very few people to have seen the new Suicide Squad trailer and during the episode he gave his thoughts on how David Ayer's new Suicide Squad film might surprise us. "I think this is their Guardians of the Galaxy. It's going to be a sneak f**king stealth hit."

Not bad at all :pimp:

Just hope they eventually bring my dude J'onn J'onzz into the mix

Last edited:
We'll probably see more on tonights show along with the new Suicide Squad trailer.

Last edited:
Oh man........it's about to be on!!! I'm probably gonna be up all night looking at reaction videos to the new suicide squad trailer.

Back
Top Bottom