DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Would you rather:

Carry out day to day criminal activities around the city barefoot

Or

Get chased by a trex with heels on

there are design choices and functionality choices 

not wearing shoes is just not functional when living in the city, its not about how it looks 

With Leto being barefoot...I take into account some of the clips from the first trailer, it looks like his goons are breaking him out.

With Leto being barefoot...I take into account some of the clips from the first trailer, it looks like his goons are breaking him out.
its all just speculation for now but they took the effort to bring his shiny purple suit but not his shoes? 

That shot of the Joker might be related to a scene in the movie. There's probably a part where he's bare chested with no shoes on. I doubt that's his get-up for the entire movie. :rolleyes

Also. Danny Trejo as Lobo? That might actually be an incredible casting. :wow:

He's wearing shoes in both of these outfits. Are ya'll okay now? Yall dudes kill me sometimes :rolleyes

everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-origins-of-jared-leto-s-joker-in-suicide-squad-hot-610219.jpg

Jared-Leto-as-The-Joker.jpg

I'm pretty sure both the actors for flash and cyborg in interviews said they had been on set for a scene or two. Hope their scenes made the final cut!

its so strange how people rush to defend every little thing that's said about something they like

like they cant understand that most people in here talking about the lack of shoes still think the movie and joker character is going to be great 
laugh.gif

him being barefoot reminded me of this quote

"On a particular day, the Joker may spare a mans life,simply because he liked his shoelaces....The next day he might kill a man,simply because he liked his shoelaces"

:lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
But yall went on a multi post tangent on when, where and why it would be appropriate to wear shoes based off of a promo pic of Leto being barefoot :lol:

And "I forgot this is the new, edgy, hipster, damaged joker though. My bad, b."

All that because bruh wasn't wearing shoes in a poster :x :lol:

Sure, hand pick the sarcastic portion of the post to best fit your argument :lol:

Can't ask a simple question without cats getting all defensive

Last edited:
this thread is going to be disgustingly unreadable once this film comes out :x

^ So much truth in this post. NTers stay shinin' on some, "I'ma complain about something ridiculous then say it's ridiculous to point out how ridiculous it is."

You guys spent a couple pages going on about Batman swerving the Batmobile into Supes. Now it's a random pose of the Joker in the corner of a poster? Son. :lol:

Some things I understand, like variant Michael Cera Lex Luthor, but we're talking about poster poses. :stoneface: :rofl:

Yea I can already picture every small detail being nitpicked apart to bits for pages on end come the end of March :lol: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom