DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

i mean you can say negative things about something you like

hate this fanboy cant say anything bad about my favorite things mentality 

I thought it's always been obvious that you can criticize whatever you want :lol:

It's just the amount of attention that something so trivial as being barefoot in a promo pic with no context that I find funny

Last edited:
^ So much truth in this post. NTers stay shinin' on some, "I'ma complain about something ridiculous then say it's ridiculous to point out how ridiculous it is."

You guys spent a couple pages going on about Batman swerving the Batmobile into Supes. Now it's a random pose of the Joker in the corner of a poster? Son. :lol:

Some things I understand, like variant Michael Cera Lex Luthor, but we're talking about poster poses. :stoneface: :rofl:

Yea I can already picture every small detail being nitpicked apart to bits for pages on end come the end of March :lol: :x

I could give really two ***** about Suicide Squad outside of Leto's possible amazing/trash performance, but the barefoot **** really set me off :lol:

I sense a trend in this thread :smh: same **** happened with the "Do you bleed" scene in the trailer. Dudes overreacted about the way the line was cut in the trailer only to find out the actual placement of the line was perfect when they released the actual scene :x

Last edited:
People post their bare feet in the wdywt thread and people comment on it. Why wouldn't we wonder why the joker ain't wearing some shoes?

the poster is the news item of the day

its what people are going to talk about

if it was the poster + a second trailer dropping today i doubt people would be talking about feet 

I hope the Joker goes barefoot throughout the entire movie so no one wasted any energy talking about it. I hope he stretches his legs out and wiggles his toes at Batman. I hope the whole Suicide Squad chase him down in the final act barefoot because he stole their shoes to level the playing field.

Margot is the one that needs to show her chest
fixed

enchantress looking like she's showing a lot of skin too 
nerd.gif

still not sure why they let a homeless man on the suicide squad 

Sucks that tom hardy had to drop out.

Anyone else watching this behind the scenes show on the cw?

Back
Top Bottom