DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

still no lines from Gal as WW haha

Leto looks :pimp:

Harley :wow:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The shot with Joker in a bow-tie tux wielding the gold AK was one of the shots that really caught my eye. Reminded me of the animated series. Im very much with that look. Dont worry im sippin the SS koolaid lol

This was the first SS trailer I liked except for the use of Bohemian Rhapsody. Didn't like that at all. If it wasn't for them stopping it at certain parts I probably would've hated it.

The visuals looked much better than past trailers, the scenes and lines they used. It was cool.

You guys spent a couple pages going on about Batman swerving the Batmobile into Supes.
Cuz it was legit hilarious and embarrassing.

Still is :lol:

If this annoys yall, don't know what to tell you after the movie is out. Straight up struggle for yall.

originally,  i hated the choice for will as deadshot but he was one of my favorite parts of the trailer.. behind harley and joker of course

also I'm down with jai's scenes mostly being comedic. 

I like her Israeli accent. Isn't WW Greek anyway or her island is in the Mediterranean somewhere? She should have some kind of accent.

Back
Top Bottom