DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

3Sh8ZUN.gif

I like how Margot took the sarcastic approach to Harley's crazy :lol:

I don't think she's got the acting chops to pull it off any other way (based off of Wolf and Focus).

I can't put my finger on it, but nothing about the trailer makes me want to go see it. Then again, I said the same thing about GotG and I loved that movie.

could be wrong but seems like they just threw in the song to make the trailer interesting, even though it has nothing to do with the movie

was great for the trailer though 

Looks like they did exclude GL from that concept art because they have the whole Corp coming. What if we see a brief JL vs GL Corps battle in JL film? Maybe that is one of the reasons the GLs comes to earth, to confront JL to make sure they aren't bad for the planet?

To close out the DC Films special airing on The CW Kevin Smith asked Geoff Johns to reveal a world exclusive, to confirm the seventh member of the Justice League in the DCEU and end the show with a bang. Johns certainly didn't disappoint. "We've been to these cities, we've been underwater, but there's one place we haven't been to: space. But now we are. So the Green Lanterns and the Green Lantern Corps are coming to join the Justice League universe."

Green Lantern will be joining Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg in the upcoming Justice League. However, he won't be coming alone. Geoff Johns confirmed not just Green Lantern but the entire Green Lantern Corps. The implication of his statement is that Justice League will have more than just one ring wielder. Images of Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner and Simon Baz (sorry Alan Scott fans) were displayed on screen. When the Justice League forms, will they have not one but five Green Lanterns?

2-3 pages on Joker being barefoot 
roll.gif

Between SS and Deadpool... I love the direction these anti-hero films are taking with the comedy and violence

Last edited:
Eh, I doubt the GLC is coming to fight the JL for those reasons. Basically sounds like a rehash for why Bats wants to fight Supes.

Especially if it's after the JL movie. Doubt something like that would only briefly be covered in the JL movie itself.

I don't think I'll ever be on board with Ezra Miller as Flash and Gal Gadot as WW( chick can't act I don't know why that's even up for debate)

I'm more interested In SS. Like I wanna just see that world and Batman interact with those villains

I'm more excited to see SS than BvS. SMH

Like deadpool and AOA..

I'll actually go see bvs though.. Unless I hear great things, I'm not seeing anything singer related (ditto anything Michael bay related)

Last edited:
The trailer was dope but Bohemian Rhapsody did take away from the sinister aspect of it. Regardless I'm super sold on SS.

If what I've heard about BvS is true and Doomsday is a minor plot then I'm on board. Speaking of BvS I just completed the pop figure set

View media item 1876480

Back
Top Bottom