DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

As this point Welling's always going to be Superman to me. Performance on Smallville was great. Same with Rosenbaum as Luthor.

Last edited:
Anybody else notice the second season of young justice is finally on Netflix bout to restart from the beginning

Just finished marathoning it yesterday. Really love Season 2 and how they developed the characters from Season 1.

man season 3 of YJ would have been something epic. damn shame we couldn't get to see it 
frown.gif

just thinking about what could've been gets my salt levels rising 
mean.gif

I was watching sourcefednerd and they talked about how YJ actually had a good number of girls watching it but they didn't buy toys either. I hate the whole if kids don't buy the toys we'll cancel the cartoon. So when I was a kid spiderman, batman tasm, superman, xmen, batman beyond, justice league all lasted more than a couple of seasons not because they were good and people watched but because people bought the toys?

I was watching sourcefednerd and they talked about how YJ actually had a good number of girls watching it but they didn't buy toys either. I hate the whole if kids don't buy the toys we'll cancel the cartoon. So when I was a kid spiderman, batman tasm, superman, xmen, batman beyond, justice league all lasted more than a couple of seasons not because they were good and people watched but because people bought the toys?
I'm not sure but I know it's probably a combination more so of both. Damn Cartoon Network and their greed :\ what hurts more is now the only animated DC show we have is teen titans go :lol:

what hurts more is now the only animated DC show we have is teen titans go :lol:

TT Go is such a success that it looks like they are making a JL show in the same vein, from the animation style and short format show as well.

View media item 1901359

At least it's going to have some good voice work, surprised Hamill is back as Joker for it too, thought he retired and only doing a one time return to do the Killing Joke.

The short format mirrors that of Cartoon Network’s other DC animated series Teen Titans Go!, which was also preceded by a traditional half-hour Teen Titans animated series.

Batman: The Animated Series’ Kevin Conroy will return to voice the dark knight, and other guest and regular voices include Mark Hamill returning as the Joker, James Woods as Lex Luthor, and Diedrich Bader as Booster Gold.

X-Men
SpiderMan
Superman
Gargoyles
TMNT
Thundercats
Bobbys World
Dexters Lab
Johnny Bravo
Yugi-Oh (OG)
Pokemon (OG)
Animaniacs