DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

X-Men
SpiderMan
Superman
Gargoyles
TMNT
Thundercats
Bobbys World
Dexters Lab
Johnny Bravo
Yugi-Oh (OG)
Pokemon (OG)
Animaniacs
Freakazoid
Tiny Toons
Duck Tales
Darkwing Duck
Doug
Arthur
The Tick
Reboot
Transformers Beast Wars

This list :pimp:

Missing Digimon. Liked that show way way way better than Pokemon

I swear to god, Tiny Toons sounds so effing familiar but I can't even paint a picture of it in my head lol

Last edited:
The list is great, but I could add so much. Pinky and the Brain, Inspector Gadget, Mummies Alive, Street Sharks, Biker Mice from Mars, Mighty Ducks Animated Series, Goof Troop, Talespin, Bonkers, Taz-Mania, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited:
I was watching sourcefednerd and they talked about how YJ actually had a good number of girls watching it but they didn't buy toys either. I hate the whole if kids don't buy the toys we'll cancel the cartoon. So when I was a kid spiderman, batman tasm, superman, xmen, batman beyond, justice league all lasted more than a couple of seasons not because they were good and people watched but because people bought the toys?
That's exactly why they lasted that long.

Granted toys were a bit cheaper then but during the 90s merch (ever since the 70s really) would fly off the shelves.

The gotg cartoon isn't too bad. Still wish they would cancel that avengers assemble crap and bring back the previous avengers cartoon.

I couldn't get into either of those. Marvel is far removed from their great animation from the 90s. X-Men, Spider-man, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, I even liked that short lived Silver Surfer series.

Fox Kids back in the day on Saturday mornings was LIT. :pimp:

Not sure if anyone caught the viral Turkish airlines spots featuring Gotham and Metropolis, but is it me, or is the Daily Planet building the same as Wayne Enterprises in TDK/TDKR?

Metropolis (Lex):

Gotham (Bruce):

Do ppl actually fly Turkish Airlines within the country? :lol:

:smh: @ Lex. Still not buying it.

I swear every time I see Gotham now all I see is NYC just with a few more tall buildings thrown in.

Still patiently waiting for a BvS SB spot.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen enough BvS marketing, I'm perfectly fine until the movie comes out

Back
Top Bottom