DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

1915314_1168810793130908_339599159689183110_n.jpg

12717496_1168810789797575_6120009964570170573_n.jpg

I think it's just commercial that provides some new scenes?
???

The parts with Bruce walking to his car and in a board room and then the stuff with Lex on a plane? :lol:
Do ppl actually fly Turkish Airlines within the country? :lol:

They fly to Turkey.
I didn't just want to assume that despite it seeming obvious.

Kinda makes less sense unless there are flights from Turkey directly back to the states.

???

The parts with Bruce walking to his car and in a board room and then the stuff with Lex on a plane?
laugh.gif

Do ppl actually fly Turkish Airlines within the country?
laugh.gif
They fly to Turkey.
I didn't just want to assume that despite it seeming obvious.

Kinda makes less sense unless there are flights from Turkey directly back to the states.
Turkish Airlines flies to eight different U.S. cities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Airlines_destinations

???

The parts with Bruce walking to his car and in a board room and then the stuff with Lex on a plane? :lol:

Supes flying by and them walking towards each other in the end.

I think lex saying Metropolis is built again for the better or something like that is going to be part of the film as well.

Arrow can't use Deathstroke anymore because he is reserved for another project, in the DCEU perhaps?

Here's the question asked by a fan and Guggenheim's answer (Arrows showrunner).

Q: Any possible chance of either Slade or Walter returning throughout the rest of Season 4? #Arrow
Guggenheim: The character of Slade Wilson is currently tied up in another DC project. Walter is more likely.

Last edited:
I thought they were dealing with a cinematic multiverse? Why they blocking tv? Unless Slade is going to show up on another tv show.

I be thinking the movie studio is shook tv is gonna make a better version of the character.

This has been DC policy since the Kids WB days. Nobody is as you put it "shook" :lol:

Batman never appeared on Teen Titans because he had his own concurrently running programs (Justice League and The Batman).

Outside of a short Speedy cameo, the Teen Titans/other sidekicks never appeared on Justice League because they had their own show.

They don't like when their characters are all over the place aside from a few exceptions.

This has been DC policy since the Kids WB days. Nobody is as you put it "shook" :lol:

Batman never appeared on Teen Titans because he had his own concurrently running programs (Justice League and The Batman).

Outside of a short Speedy cameo, the Teen Titans/other sidekicks never appeared on Justice League because they had their own show.

They don't like when their characters are all over the place aside from a few exceptions.
You're talking like you know for a fact Deathstroke has his own show.

Currently he isn't on anything else and all that's been said is he's involved with another project. It's not even clear what that other project is and if it's tv or film. So all of this DC policy seems a bit made up or at least too early to say that's what's going on. Plus you're citing cartoons :lol:

Especially when that Asian chick with the talking sword was on Arrow and is now in the SS movie. Now they can't use Deathstroke any longer after being able to use him. Not to mention the Flash show and the upcoming Flash movie. I don't see bringing up this alleged policy but then mentioning there are exceptions. Doesn't seem to be any qualifications for exceptions if we're going from Flash to Katana.

As for being shook, I just look at the success of the Flash. I'm pretty sure if Guggenheim was in charge of film, DC movies would be in a better place quality and money wise.

Last edited:
According to Deluxe Technicolor, there's going to be a new (and final?) Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice trailer coming very soon. And it is attached to another comic book movie Deadpool this Friday.

CavIgmCW4AIX-DT.jpg:large

Probably Late so if I am my bad but Young Justice Season 2 is on Netflix now.

You're somewhat late, but its ok because it's information about Young Justice. Just finished watching Season 2 again this past weekend and it was even better than i'd remembered. Thought they did an excellent job introducing new characters while still shining spotlight on the old ones. To think about the promise this show had and where it could've gone in Season 3. :smh:

Netflix should pick it up and put no ratings on it like the other DC animated films, let them go all out.

I have always said...Young Justice is one of the best animated comic book series ever. It was a damn shame it was cancelled. I loved watching the shows every week.

I have always said...Young Justice is one of the best animated comic book series ever. It was a damn shame it was cancelled. I loved watching the shows every week.

Yup,it's stll one of the GOAT animated series imo. Season 3 was about to be beyond lit and CN had to mess it all up :smh: :smh: :smh:

Glad CW is not using simp Deathstroke anymore... they need to cancel arrow asap

If they cancel Arrow I'd hope they replace it with a real dope solo DC character.

Probably won't be MM but it could be Vixen if they push her.

Knowing the CW, Arrow and his whole cast would move to Legends of Tomorrow :lol:

Back
Top Bottom