DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I said before they should just make another team up show. arrow can go kick rocks and retire. Just put my bae Caity Lotz on whenever they have a new show.

Not a big news but a DC film pushed forward by a week.

Exhibitor Relations
‏@ERCboxoffice

UNTITLED DC FILM (possibly FLASH) will streak into multiplexes a week earlier than planned--3/16/18 instead of 3/23.

Is this the trailer that's gonna be attached to DeadPool?

nerd.gif
sick.gif

Batfleck putting that vicious work in.

nerd.gif
sick.gif

I remember an interview with Snyder during the early production days sayin that he wanted his Batman film to really focus on his skills as a fighter. That opening scene is almost piggybackin to TDK's Hong Kong scene, but seein Ben get busy like that may very put him up there as the GOAT

nerd.gif
sick.gif

I remember an interview with Snyder during the early production days sayin that he wanted his Batman film to really focus on his skills as a fighter. That opening scene is almost piggybackin to TDK's Hong Kong scene, but seein Ben get busy like that may very put him up there as the GOAT
That TDK Hong Kong wasn't as vicious as that ^ fight scene in the trailer.

Batfleck was breaking necks and spines. Looks just like the Arkham games.

Last edited:
only complaint is this would've been a nicer 2nd trailer than the one that released. I hate seeing OMG moments in trailers that I know I would've LOVED on a huge screen, and seeing WW stop that blast and Doomsday, I was jumping around my living room like a maniac, not knowing what to do with myself.
Great first look at Batman in action

The final trailer was way way way way better than the second

Like night and day

DC goof'd big time by not releasing this as the second trailer

Nice that they learned their lesson, but things seen in the second trailer cannot be unseen

Last edited:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 Can't wait. That first batman fight scene looked like it was straight out of the Arkham video games...already watched it like 5 times lol

I still have some problems with the tone of these trailers but that first sequence was liiiiit
Yeah, that's just my overall feeling about Snyder's style, use of color, some of his graphic/CGI choices as well. I like a lot of the ideas, but parts of it always feel off. I get that it's a deliberate choice and some people love it, but I'm never 100% sold on it.

This is the trailer they should've started with. Shows action and intensity without giving away major story moments.

Man, this trailer really made me hyped.. for the Batman standalone film. If Ben uses the same fight choreographer, with his look and storytelling ability, the possibilities are endless. Love Jeremy Irons as Alfred. I liked Caine as the father figure, but having Irons as more of the earth one Alfred is a nice change. Let's cast you-know-who as Gordon, throw Leto and Robbie in the first film and it'll be lit.

Back
Top Bottom